Friday, December 10, 2010

Just Another Secret Told In The Silence Of Your Room

Look what i had yesterday! I like but i forgot what is it called... Yuuumm!!! <3


Enough about that... I woke up penniless today. D= Epic feeling. Plus, i was going out! What now?! Haha... Whatever lar... The gang and I went watch Social Network today. It was good! Hottie much! I would usually pick Eduardo over Mark but this is an exception! 

Brenda Song was in it too. Hehe. I love her! =D Facbook me.

Im CEO, Bitch.

Hahahaha! One reason why i love him. ;D

Winklevi? Hilarious!

Mark is so... So... Attractive! OMG! I went gaga for him in the cinema~ *Drools* (Id go into more details about what i like about Mark... But ill spare my readers) But omg.. Mark... You kill me! <3 The movie is so good i dont mind watching it again.

He looks like one of my friend. Hot stuff.

I didnt like Justin Timberlake though. Was never a big fan of him anyways.


Notice how i use their character's names when saying theyre hot and stuff? Want to know why? Well, simple... They dont look good outside the movie. Hahaha! Some yes but others. Eeks. =S

But yeah, other than that the movie... OMG! Number 1! Im not imto computers but seeing how things got together and all the law suits... That is where my attention went to... Not to mention how Mark defended himself. Yes, he didnt. Hahaha! Silently hot. =D <3

Okok, enough about the movie... After the movie we shivered like hell.. Well Cam and i did.. Not sure about the others. Haha! But it was hella cold. I forgot it was not the cinema in Tropicana City Mall (Which is pretty warm). The one in e@Curve requires you to wear something which can keep you warm or someone you can call your blanket (You know what i mean? ;D)

Stood outside for a puff... I lied. We camwhored. Hahaha!

Damn! What a _ _ _ _ _ thing to do, Raimi!

Ulwy, hiding something? Haha!

The Christmas tree. =) So pretty~

Oh yes, we havent even had our lunch then (Maybe thats why we were cold). Headed to Italiannies for lunch... So damn freaking full -.- Forced olives down my stomach without knowing our dear friend Ulwy LOVES olives... Could have thrown mine over to his plate right?! Sigh... Ended up full as hell.

Thats all of us... Sorry picture is a little blur.. We'll take a nicer one next Monday, ok? Yes, its on! Im coming! Ill be there and staying over too, people! Im exited as hell! =)


Guess who got hold and made full use of the camera after i took those pics above?

Answer:


Hahahahahahahahaha! Raimi! Hahahhahahaa! Unexpected? Well, if youre surprised, you dont know him well enough. =D

Oh the next picture is also collaged because to post one by one would be boring for yall to see but if you want single photos, they will be on Facebook soon. =) "Facebook me"

Us and our meals~

And some other gay pictures.. =) Gay meaning happy by the way~

Bromance- They claim.

Busy with handphone... Kids nowadays...

Haha!

Whats with the look Raimi?

Eh Ulwy! You look nice here!

Forced shot. =D

Bra! =D

After we left the place, we first went to the ladies! If youre curious about what the ladies in Curve looks like... There you go~ =)

That is what i wore to the cinema.. Cold as hell!

Me pooping and cam was like, "What are you doing?" Then........

Poopers! =D Haha!

Sorry but the clear one... Is 10x uglier than this one so... There you go. Haha!

She wanted to work there as a toilet cleaner... Sigh.. So much for studying law.

We went back to Curve after the short trip to the little girls room and camwhored some more...
(Notice the standing straight thing? Suaku style!)









New GF

Caught red handed.. Hahahahaha!


We decided to stop... And walk away.. We did!! Until.....

Tea ceremony for their future generation? ;D

Pimpin'

Cammie praying. Hahaha!



But, we didnt stay there for long... We left the place and cari makan! Yes, again... Ice cream this time... Oh when we were at the heart of Curve, cam bought me ginger breadman.. =') Thank you! And we all shared a juice work power drink... THANK YOU CAMMIE! =D



We went hang kai kai~ Hehe. While walking towards New Zealand Natural (Or whatever it is really called) those jokers did something worth taking a shot of.


Hahaha! I like the blur picture better. It looks like its actually moving..

Came.

Hahaha! Look what is Raimi doing behind your back Ulwy!

Yeah.. You wouldnt want to know what was really going on..

And... Back to the ice cream~

No i didnt get one... Why?

1. I was so full i could barely walk.
2. I was broke.
3. Did i mention i was broke? Haha!

(I dont crave for ice cream as much anymore.. More to rice nowadays~ =S)



The 3 musketeers! 

Photobomb... Hahaha! Look behind.

We found a place to chill and ahh~ I camwhored! =D Not for myself ofcourse.. But for the others! =) Top views weih... I dont have one of myself so.......... Yeah. There would only be 5. =)

Before that though....

Paying her RM1... She didnt want it... Haha!

Found a place! Joking! This is just a distraction.. Haha!

Whattabout RM10? Oo~ Got her attention~ Kylie! I didnt know you were so expensive! Haha!

Ok now, =)

Thats them, and me. =D I like this. =) So hard for me to take this pics.. They dont want to cooperate *humph!* 

I was joking loves. You know i <3<3<3 yall. Loads. =D

Guess what is Raimi doing?

No, he was not hiding away.. Pfft! Its Raimi were talking about here!

Smart?

Its going to be something good... Trust me. Even Ulwy has his camera ready!

BOOM!!! Hhahahahahahahaa!

My cupcakes. =D

See! We made full use of the camera! =D Haha... Until there was one bar left.. Which reminds me... I needa charge my camera... Be right back... Oh! And upload 3days worth of pictures on Facebook... (Malas)

.....
.........
...........
................
........................
................
............
........
.....

Back! (No, i wasnt drawing a Christmas tree or anything like that!) Haha!

So yeah after class i went for supper. Tiramisu.. I love you~ So much!!! They only had two... I ate one and took away the other... Guess whos the lucky one? *Raises eyebrows* We'll find out tomorrow. =)

But yeah, remember the ginger bread man i was talking about... I sorta... Well, looky:

See that?

Gahhhh!!!!

Well! Well! My bottle fell on it!! =( Im sorry!!! But look what happened after that?!
Haha. Sho cute. =)
Cam, do you know this ginger breadman made 2 people happy? =)



And....


Nom nom noms!


Before i end this post, id like to say...

I heard about Alviss Kong. I feel bad for him and his girlfriend (ex).. Really. I know people are saying that its a dumb thing to do and how he has "ruined a car(?)" and how he never thought about what his parents or family members might feel and stuff... But you know what? Hes gone. Theres nothing we can do now. Other than to wish him all the best in the other world. RIP Alviss. 

Hey, he isnt bad looking you know?! He could have gotten any girl he wanted if he was willing to. Whattawaste... =/

To all who is thinking of doing things like that however... Dont screw your life up just because of a petty event. Appreciate life... Even if you dont want to, think about the ones you love... The ones who loves you. If you really cant handle things, go talk to someone you can trust. What? There isnt anyone? Thats bull. Theres always someone there for you. You just havent found that someone yet. Keep waiting. Its worth it. Your life it worth keeping. =)

I know mine is.
Night, loves.
xx



"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."

No comments:

Post a Comment