Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Card

Decided not to blog about car subcultures anymore... Haha! Found all i need but i just dont have the "mood" to blog about it anymore. Instead, lets talk about... December 3rd!!!

Today is my sisters birthday. Yes, the one i wanted to get the dress for. =) Well, i made her a card... Nothing much... Took me about 2 hours to do it (Including the time where i had to wait for the replies on who wants to say what on the "Card")

So yeah.. The card:










Some of them had some nice messages missing then. Haha. But thats about it.. Celebrating her birthday tomorrow.. 4th December instead of today.. 

I cant blog much right now... 
Like my 2hour made "card"? Haha..
Not much effort? =/ Well...

I was tired as hell to start of with... I look like some really old haggard woman..

See?

This was before i decided to add the back piece..


I know i look really bad but im tired and yeah... Waited for my sister to get home so that i could surprise her with this... I was tired at 9pm... Its now 3.. Time to hit the sack.

Goodnight, loves.
xx

Happy Birthday Valerie!



"Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional."

No comments:

Post a Comment