Thursday, December 9, 2010

Disney's Princesses and Jane


I think Jane's voice is uber sexy... I like her. =) Plus, shes like the only funny "princess" in Disney? Gah i dont know.. Maybe im over looking some characters.. But i definitely like her. =) In addition to THAT, she has an accent! A nice one! =D Lastly, shes beautiful. (I personally prefer brunettes over blondes) Haha.


Out of all the Disney princesses and her, i like her alot. And ofcourse Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Not to mention, Pocahontas too! I dont know why but i just like all these stronger characters. =D Im not much of a "And prince charming will come.... Happily ever after.."


OR!!

Maybe its the yellow dresses. Haha. That was a joke, really.


Ooo OOoo!! Ariel too! I just cant make up my mind! Theyre all awesome as hell! I dont quite like Cinderella and sleeping beauty though... =/


Watching Tarzan (That explains~).. I wana watch Beauty and the Beast later. O.O
=D


Love Disney's soundtracks. =) Alot.
Songs are nice but the 2nd parts to the movies are never nice. =S Imagine having a Frog and the Princess 2.. O.O I especially hate it when it goes back to when they were young. Pfft.


Gah! Gastric... Pain pain pain...! =( Oh well.... Hahaha!


Last question: Will you be my Tarzan?
xx, loves..



"Fairytales do come true"

No comments:

Post a Comment