Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CHRISTMAS BBQ!!

Dear Santa,


I have been a good girl all year long... I nearly gave up doing so because last year i wished for a very important thing and it never came. =/ But because i believe in you, i stayed being the "good" girl i am. =) This year, my wish would be for everyone to be happy.


MERRY CHRISTMAS all!!! <3 Have a HOHOHO Christmas! Only because mine is going to be an awesome one and my Christmas eve morning was just lovely. =) <3 (Ahh!! Cant wait to see the Lee family!) Once again, HAVE A VERY MERRY JOLLY CHRISTMAS, FACEBOOKERS! Today is a day where we are all friends and STRANGERS are to be scratched out from everyone's vocabulary. =) Heres my Christmas kiss to you! *Christmas kiss*


My Christmas song would be:
10 little Santa on my toes


1 little 2 little 3
little santa
4 little 5 little 6
little santa
7 little 8 little 9
little santa
10 little santa on my toes!! =)


Why?


My Christmas nails: 



And i did for my sister (Mom just doesnt want to have nail polish!!!):


And... My current nails:


Simpsons' fans!!! Check this:


Joy to the world the teacher's dead!
They barbecued her head
What happened to her body?
We flushed it down the potty
And 'round and 'round it goes.....
And 'round and 'round it goes.....

Sung by Nelson from the Simpsons. Haha. =)

I will be sharing those i took only... The other half is with Silly.











I like! =)

Oh the instant-ness..





Silly's parents. Hehe.






The next morning, we went for dim sum with Ai Jeen and Jackie! Wee!



Jackie, "CHAK!" <- Im serious. Hehe!

Seeing who has bigger boobs! Hahahahahahhahahaaha!!!

Best friends since high school. =) Cam and Jeen.

 Best friends since college.

Goodbye Seremban!! =) I  WILL be back!!! Aunty! Uncle!! You will see me SOON!

Traffic light shots. Haha!

My friendship bracelet and new nails and NEW LAPTOP SKIN! So sexy!!! *Rawr!*

Either way... I had an awesome Christmas celebration.... Plus, we made a little sumtn sumtn for Ulvy's farewell party. Hehe.. =P Next post ba.

Talk soon!
xx





"Christmas is a necessity.  There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves."



No comments:

Post a Comment