Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let The Pictures Speak

(Yes, there will be captions on whatever's going on in the pictures)

I redid my eye liner.

I borrowed her my eyeliner.. Hahahahahhahahahaha!!!

Weeeee! It isnt perfect but i like it.

Thats me... Fucking pimple breakout. -.-

Waiting for parking... Round 2.

Waiting for parking Round 2 picture 2

FAIL!

We got the picture but look at us... FAIL X2..

I dont understand how she can still be so happy when the parking is full.

China style #1..

China Style #2!

US! Look how much we have changed since A-Levels! My god!

So pale~ Hehe! =D

Ulwy!

HAHAHAHAHAH EPIC!

Rest before studying~

Damn! Can you guess whos behind the book?

Who?! =O

Kah Fai! Yes, my classmate... The one who keeps me up during lectures! =) At last right!? Haha!

OMG! What are they doing?! Hahahahhaa!

So cute! Hahaha! Like small kid!

I wonder what was Cammie saying.. =O


AHAHHAHAHAHA i like!! So expressive!

Pedophile look and a Possessed Dude

Sho gay!

HAHAHHHAHA!

Yep, thats how empty the library was.

I just had to OK! =(

Sleeping =D

Texting.. -.-

Thats us during A-Levels... Hahaha! Cammie kangkang! =D I remember how awkward was everything then... Long story.

Yep, that picture was in this book. =O

Cammie's eraser.. Art: Ulwy

Hey look, he isnt naked anymore..

Ulwy's brother!

Ulwy said he was too cold -.-

Click on image you;; see a tiny black thing... Guess what that is?

Looky! Its Ulwy flying from Maldives!!!

If youre wondering why am i sitting like that... Its because it is comfy and i was cold. And! My leg hurts like shit. Haha.

Cammie's studying for Friday's exam... All the best, woman1! =D

I have that on both my knees -.- Fail.. Yes i fell... Hah. Keep laughing. Go ahead.. But it swell up a little. Getting much better though. Because of this i skipped dancing class today. Haha! Painful sial! Dont ask. Please... Im shy! 

Like i said, i was cold! =(

Thanks for borrowing me the shawl Cammie! =D

Eraser Strip Dance... Cant really see much but yeah... And there isnt any sound here too.. So it isnt your speakers... Really. We were in the library.. Couldnt make noise. Shush now~ =P

What a ....Insert clever remark.... thing to do!


Posting this got me thinking...
What happens when we split up? Ive got a feeling i will break down big time... =/

Listening to Graduation (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C. One things for sure... I will definitely miss all of you. All the time we spent together... =') I will miss you guys... We shall spend quality time together before any of us leaves alright? =)

Remember the plans? We shall organize outings and stuff...

I pray hard our friendship lasts forever for a life time!
xx






"We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared. Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair"

No comments:

Post a Comment