Monday, December 6, 2010

Starbucks Date

Whattaloser.


Early in the afternoon.. I lied.. It was 12. So it was... Noon? Haha! I got up at 12 sharp today.. Epic. Replied all my messages... Yes, phone died at about 6pm yesterday. Haha! Charged until this noon. (Sounds bad) Hahaha! Yes, i slept at 9pm... Awesome?! Totally. Haha! I feel so awake... "Fresh" now... Maybe i should sleep at 9 starting... Today? Ill try. =D Well see.. If theres a post tonight, it OBVIOUSLY failed... BIG time.

It looks bad close... So yeah~ Sort of ruined it in my sleep. Oh well.. Gonna change it soon.

So anyways, after brunch at Pakka.. Mixed rice... We had ALOT to eat.

SEE!

I went to starbucks. Well.. No, i am here. =D Haha! Took some pics... But my memory card is too small for my laptop memory card slot. GG. -.- I dont quite like using GG... Though i just learnt it from Adrian that day (Yes, Adrian! I like the word.. Only, it isnt me...) I prefer, EPIC FAIL. Hahaha! =D








Now rotting... With Cammie.. No, shes studying... Im rotting.

The new coffee nut.

=.= Pfft~ Haha! We got here about 2pm.. And in this two hours we changed place about.. 3 times.. How awesome are we? =D Raimi and Cathie might be joining later.. =) The more the merrier. =D Ill upload pics and add more to this post later..

There it is!

Raimi's here...


We had twister fries... No, this isnt it. We had keropok and we used the twister fries holder as base. Haha!

Fishballs! ;P

Sexy~

And then, ulwy joined us... Look at Raimi's face! Hahaha!

We camwhored abit.. Ill post those we took with my laptop first.. =)

Fake smiles, i reckon?

Heh heh~ 

HHAAHAHHAA! Cute?

I was actually taking a picture o the dude behind. Lol! Cammie was just a deco. ;P

*Adjust hair* *Stretch stretch* Ooo boobies! =D

Yep, the dude... Haha! =)

This picture is an evidence of Ulwy spamming Cammie's Twitter.


And this is them having the time of their lives. Hahaha! ;P
"I even dont know why youre my friends."


Them asking Cammie to look for some "Awesome" stuff.

Her reaction...

What did she find? Haha! Heres a video~


And... As we got to Cammie's place... We laughed like hell. =) Played a few games. Chatted a little before hitting the sack... Whattaday...

Hehe, Ok im done with this post now..
Hope you liked the pictures. =)
xx





"Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment