Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Trip to Kedah- Wedding

I went there skinny and came back fat as hell. =/ Thats if hell really is fat. Haha.
Anyways, here are some pictures for yall to smile at... I hope. Because weddings makes Shiok Leng happiiieee!!!!! Very.

So lets start from... Leaving home. Little doggie goes to Kedah with me every single trip. =) Unless there are more than 2 people in the back seat.. Or not.. Yeah. =D

Baby Boo and I!

Tried on a few dresses.. Found out i put on weight. =.=

Lounge of the hotel we stayed in.


Had 3 tupperware of those! Yum!



Some mall in Butterworth.

I camwhore... Everywhere. Haha!



Love.

Every family has one of this... Sombong aunty. Haha!

I dont know why too.






Sho niceee!! <3 If only it was more.. "Kua cheong"


Heng dais

Che muis



It looks so different already!


Hotel we stayed in. Hehe.

















Butt!! Haha!



Talking about her necklace. Haha! So chubi! =)



Guess what was she saying?

"Sarsi hen lak!!" Haha! (Sarsi is spicy)



Adorable much!

Sho fattt!! And stubborn. =/ Wasted. Haha. One and a half packet of maggi every morning. Tsk Tsk.

Just checked out of the hotel.

Mosque~


Mini spotted.. Cat. Hehe.

Mummy bought a BB Bold. Haha. I still hate it. P

Temple!
And lastly, dinner before we left Kedah. =)






On the road babeh!


The next day. This is right outside KFC. =D Haha! Playground!!


Ikano's deco! =P Cute!!


I owe a whole lot of other post to myself. Haha!! All saved in drafts. =/ This has to be short so i can be done with the others. Sorry. But yeah. Hope you liked the typical chinese wedding thinggy. More pics on Facebook.

New post up soon.. I hope. Going out tonight.
Ulvy is a meanie. Hes leaving Malaysia and not coming back anytime soon.. =/
I hate you Ulvy! =(

Talk soon, loves.
xx



"Marriage--a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters written in prose."

No comments:

Post a Comment