Friday, October 29, 2010

Wee!

Dinner was awesome. Haha.. Had it in Murni. Yum yum! So full... So fat. HAHAHAHA... I guess my no eating after 8 can only start next week. Haha. Roti Jepun is.... Well fattening. =) But it also taste good. Just like...... A fatter version of roti tisu. ;P I like!


For dessert we went for snowflakes. Another oh so yummy thing to eat. =)

I just saw this on a video and thought it was pretty awesome.

"Youth has no age, beauty has no definition, happiness has no rule, love has no limit"
I like how it makes so much sense. =)

I just had to. HAHAHA! 
And yeah, now i remember why i didnt want to talk about my weight on my blog. Lol! Btw i got the new MSN. Sucks shit.

OMG! Ive got nothing to say... Long day tomorrow.. Time to hit the sack. =)

Nights love! =)

xx



“What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment