Saturday, October 30, 2010

Satisfaction

Right before we went out... Check out below for the "Im home" look.

It has been ages since i stepped on the ice again.

So, this morning i got up late. Nothing new. Haha supposed to be in the rink by 9am to avoid the crowd... But this smart ass woke up at 9.45am. Lol! Thank God Jung Kian didnt mind and didnt expect to go so early in the morning. Haha.

Needa cut my fringe... Its making me look bald. Lol.

Went for breakfast at Taman Mayang. Roasted duck! Oh gosh how ive missed you! =) Yum yum!

Then we went on for skating! =) I love my car.. =D Pyramid has a complicated parking space. Hahhaa! Or... Maybe its just me. Lol! It was really packed when we got there.. The ice was wet and it was only an hour after resurfacing. That was how packed it was.

I miss being able to fly on ice and just ignore everyone else around. Being in my own world. I like that. I do that alot. I space out alot. Haha!! They all had costumes on. Well, not all maybe 2 or 3 of them. They looked great! =) It would have been cooler if there were more people dressed up though. Haha!

Guess who i met?! When i just got there on the way down, i saw JOANNE in Pizza Hut. Damn i missed her like hell! and then i saw EE VON!! Missed her too! Too bad Leia, Panda and the rest werent there. ='( The first time i met Panda she screamed, "HI LENG LUI!" i got the shock of my life but hell, i screamed back, "HI LENG LENG LENG LUI" I didnt know what to say. Hehe. Then we continued... But with more "lengs" LOL!

Its them i miss.

Ooh oh! Bumped into Melvin too! Sorry i didnt tell you i was going. Hehe. But i will the next time alright? =) Im actually happy i bumped into you guys! You have no idea how much ive missed yall! 4 months is a LOOOONNNGGG time you know?!

After skating, we met up with Jun;s friends. They came all the way from KL (3 hours- Jam) but all we did was play bowling. Haha! Damn sad lar... He drove all the way here and... Hmm... They played one game.. Too bad i couldnt (Was wearing hot skirt) so for me to play bowling would be.. A nightmare to the others. =) So yeah, decided not too.. However, watching them play just made me feel like playing too!

Did you see the bowling alley in 1U? God its beautiful! I want to play there some day. Need to get a victim to accompany me. Would you be my victim? ;D

So anyways, they then had A&W for tea. No, im not a big fan of A&W. I especially hate the root beer. Yes, i was once normal too until i changed my diet a few years back. Now, all i taste when i drink root beer is its sweetness. Everything in A&W is overly sweet. =S

Then we left Pyramid~ Haha.

Wanted to pick Cammie up for dinner but.................. Studies comes first yeah? Yup!

"
"Im home"

As we got home, i fell asleep typing this. Haha... Slept from like 6pm all the way till 11pm. When i woke up all i could think of was "Oh shit! Jun hasnt eaten yet!". I MSNed him. Yes, that was how tired i was. Lol. I could barely move. We went out for dinner... HERBAL CHICKEN SOUP! I wasnt hungry but hey i cant let him eat alone! Haha.. So yeah. Thats about it. =)

Oh that explains why im still awake at this hour.

Camwhoring with THE LIGHT.

Who doesnt?! *snorts*
Right, nobody does. Right right.

Long day ahead.
Movie day! =)
Dont quite know what movie yet.... Any suggestions? Want to join?

The more the merrier. =D

Im off now. 
My eyes can barely stay alive.

Random thought: I believe saying bye is not a problem unless you dont know that person. Correct? But if you sort of know that person then it should be fine. Thats what i think. I know its weird to do so but its manners. =)

Goodnight/morning babes.



"Have you ever lived my life, have you ever spent one minute in my shoes?!?! If you haven't, then tell me why do you judge me like you do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment