Sunday, October 31, 2010

Need.Phone.Urgently

Woke up late.. Again! I need to get my phone fixed. Pronto! I miss the noise my phone makes in the morning (Yes, the alarm). I woke up at 3pm today. Damn right? Haha!

='( I miss her... Yes, my phone is a her. So is my car, Scarlet. =)

So anyways, had a late brunch or maybe tea time with Cammie at Village Park. Was still full from yesterday but cant waste food right? So had to force it all in. Right after that we (Jun and I) met up with Val and her bf in 1U. Watched movie... Hehe.



Life As We Know It.


Its a damn nice couple show. =) I like how things ended. With the cake and everything. I wont tell you anything about it (Dont want to be a dumbass spoiler) Hehe. But Sophie is such a cutie! =D


So yeah, overall the movie was great! Not to mention, the awesome actors. I like! Its funny too, at some point. I cried. No i didnt wail but... Yeah, touched me at the right places. ;)

When we were done, we went our separate ways... Val went with Hong and me and my cousin. As we were walking to the car, there was this Halloween performance downstairs. Nahh~ we didnt watch much. Just stopped and have a look at whats going on. The performance was great but when it came to the chorus (Thriller), i laughed. 

Sorry, couldnt hold it in. Hehe. But damn they were good dancers. =)

OMG! Did i tell you how freaking long it took me to find a parking?! I had to park at Level 5 old wing because there was no parking! For the love of God it took me half an hour to find a parking space! I could have even drive to Seremban or some other state!! But goodness! Thank God i found a parking space or i would have murdered someone.




Its not everyday i put on a cape and a mask...

Yes, the string which holds my patience together isnt very strong (only tied a slip knot there) and if it is tugged too hard, BAM! There goes. Hehe. What?! Is it wrong to have short span to almost everything?! Yes, i get bored fast too! So sue me!

Yeah, when we finally reached the car, we zoomed off. =) Then, we went to Cammies place to chill for abit. Waited for Raimi (Oh, the comment box is waaay below) for dinner. 


We had Satay Kajang! Yum, i like the rice! Nasi impit. Haha. Cammie ordered rabbit meat *Heart breaks* I tried. Its like mutton but harder to swallow. Maybe its only hard to swallow because i once rared rabbits of my own. PLUS, i had some nice fella screaming in my ears, "Shiok Leng! Youre eating your own rabbits! AAAAAAA" Haha.




It may not look good but damn it tasted great!

Then they had Baskin Robins. I couldnt. Too damn full. Didnt stop eating the WHOLE day. From brunch/tea time to in the theater till dinner. Daaamnn! Going to continue my healthy diet again. Or should i say restart. Haha.

Guess what? As im typing this, i can hear my stomach digesting my food (If that grumbling means its digesting it lar)- My first "lar" on my blog! Yipee? Haha.

We were supposed to have more for dinner. We planned to have Hokkien Mee and 1/2 a duck, Cammies style at the "Damansara Hokkien Mee Restaurant" but thank god we didnt. Or we would not be able to have those yummy Satay.


Class at 8. Im fucked. =/ Cant sleep. I dont even know where my class is. Plus my phone is screwed. Yes, this was once my back up phone thats why now im left with nothing. Dont feel like going. Damn replacement classes! So darn early in the morning. =(

I guess im going to try and get some shut eye now. Have to try to get up in two hours. =(

Nights love.

xx



"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment