Monday, October 25, 2010

Nom Nom Nom!

My dinner for tonight.... =O Oh dang! What a green day! =) And oh not forgetting, MILO (Its packet it green)!!! O=) So today is a VERY VERY green night! =)

Green apple. Kiwi. Milo. Pistachios.

Starters:

I had some apple in my mouth then. Haha.

Main course:

Kiwi eyes! Haha!

Dessert:
When my parents get back... Lol! Or ill just get some more kiwi or pistachios (Green nut too!!). =D I like! (No worries, i had a heavy lunch)...

Im gonna have to do something about my naked nails. Hehe.

If your question is: Why am i only eating just fruits and nuts? 
The answer to that question is: I am so damn lazy to wash bowls.... Hahaha!!! If i wasnt, i would have made myself a nutritious bowl of maggie mee goreng! Haha. Yum yum. *Grumbles grumbles*




"You can't control when you lose your heart. The only thing you can do is trust - trust that the person who has your heart realizes its value."
- Grey’s Anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment