Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Nuisance

I was looking at pictures i was tagged in when i first started college (2008) and i was like,

"Hey, whos that fat.... Oh, nevermind."

Haha! Joking.

But on the serious note (Not really), comparing pictures that way does in a way boost a person's confidence. Oh! Not to mention the introduction of cosmetics to college/uni students.

A Senior in High School (2007):

Mid 2007? I just straightened my hair then.

Prom 2007. Guess who i bumped into?! Johel!

One out of many KDU's Freshmen (2008):
Yes, this is me at my fattest,
but not my worst nor my best. 
Haha.

That was me 10kgs heavier.

Hey, my sister was fat then too! Hehehe... But shes really beautiful now (Im not saying she wasnt beautiful before). Gah! She has lost some weight too. =) She has definitely lost more weight than i have. Obvious much.

SV! You shouldnt be lighter than me because youre like 2 inches taller than me!

See the difference? (Btw, totally love this picture!)

I lost a few kgs and a few inches. Im happy with it, really. Though im not very much satisfied, im actually proud i managed to get a few steps closer to my goal weight.

Heh heh. This was at some rotary related dinner. (2009):

Fat cheeks! Oh i had curly/wavy hair then.

Natural hair - ... till 2007 (got pissed at it for being so unmanageable)
to Straightened hair - 2008 (It makes a person look FAT as hell) 
then Curly hair -2009 (Oh God, i had some compliments- Thank you. But it got old and i looked old) 
and now, back to my natural hair. Damn have i missed it so much. I guess after having curly hair for a year, managing my natural hair is peanuts.

Colour on the other hand hasnt changed much... It has always been somewhere between golden and brown. Haha. My mom thought red would make me look old/tan so she never quite liked me having red hair- Or purple, or pink (highlights) or just about any other colour.

Next year: Liese berry, i have my eyes on you!


Anyways, more updates!

It has been so long since i spoke about my weight on my blog. Hehe. =D

Since 2008, i actually lost 8 to 9kgs. I know its kind of long but i never had any intention to lose weight until like maybe end of 2009 and only started losing drastically some time March this year. So basically, this year itself i have lost 6 to 7kgs. Hehe... AND! Maintaining.

(Which means i have to control on midnight snacks again. I tend to do that alot. =( Should stop thinking too much. Hehe)

Random thoughts:
When im happy, i live the moment. (Enjoy)
When im down, i swallow my sadness. (Eat)
When im in pain, i shut it off. (Sleep)
When im pissed, watch out. (Evilness arises)

ANYWAYS!!
As a sophomore in KDU (2010):

Me, a few months? back. (Maybe its the angle too?)

A loser with a distorted face. I like(Thats why its one of my Facebook profile pictures)!:

Anndd... About 2 weeks ago.

My aim would be reached if i drop another 1 or 2kgs and lose about 1 or 2 more inches around the waist. Hehe... Cant lose anymore than that... Dont really want to be underweight. I want to be JUST RIGHT AT THE DOT. My waistline on the other hand, we'll see about that. ;)

Hehe, random picture i found in one of my photo albums. Chloe! You look so... Young and tiny.. Hahaha!!! Look how the glasses just slides off your face! =)

*Motivates self to lose more weight, healthily.*

Anyone wants to join? Hehe.


Oh, yes! The last time, i mentioned my goal date was to be 24/12/2010 but id like to extend it a little further away. 31/12/2010 maybe?  Just thought it would be a better end.

Then i can start fresh in 2011! =) Yay me! Lol!
Cant wait to write new years resolutions with yall!
I can forsee a blog post on just THAT!

*Anticipates*

Nights, love.





"Everything happens for a reason."

No comments:

Post a Comment