Sunday, October 31, 2010

Almost Forgot

Guess i wont be sleeping tonight... Hehe..
My alarm clock just rang. Made me jump and woke my sister up too. Hehe... She jumped too! =D

I was supposed to blog about my "Guys S" conversation with Cammie. Hehe.
So there you go:-


SL: So when are you going to get the KDU Law Society shirt for us to see?
Cam: Ill order it.
SL: No, dont. Just want to know what it looks like... First
Cam: *Pinches shirt* There!
SL: No no, i meant the tank top and the collared one.
Cam: Just imagine this shirt with collar.
SL: That big?!
Cam: No this is guys S
SL: Guys S? *Grins*
Cam: (Innocently repeating) Yeah, guys S. Because that time when.....
SL: It looks more like a T shirt to me.
Cam: I dont want to talk to you already!
SL & Jun: *Laughs*

=)
Cam, you never fail to make me smile when i need it. =)

Oh oh! I forgot to tell you guys about my totally awesomistic driving skills.

Did this once. Felt so stupid. Learnt something new. Happy. =)

So, i went to pyramid for skating the other day, yeah? I decided to test my brakes because it felt like it wasnt working well. I got scared. But heck, haha. So i tried my brakes. Yes, it was on "Drive". But thats the only way you can test the brakes right?!

Traffic was really bad that day. Bumper to bumper, like seriously. So, i let go of my brakes and stepped on it again repeatedly and noticed something funny when i was done. By the time i was done "Testing", i was only inches away from the car infront. There wasnt much space to begin with.

As the traffic got a little smoother, i noticed how clear was it behind me. Was i the last car to be trapped in the jammed up area? Oh no, that was where i was wrong. Hahaha! I took a closer look and guess what i saw? The greyish blue myvi behind me was metres away. So far, a car can fit in between my car and hers. That made my cousin and i laugh hard.

I should seriously stop complaining about the way other people drive and watch my own driving "skills". Haha!

x



"It’s what people do without thinking that causes quick tears. Eventually, the tears will be forgotten but the hurt will stay in the heart forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment