Saturday, October 23, 2010

Garlic Freaks

So we had BKT yesterday.
Just me, Cam and Shin Yee.

Yum yum much. Haha. =)

But yeah anyways, when i say "Garlic freaks", i mean it.

Look at it yourselves. (All 3 of us had THAT much of garlic on our saucers. Haha... That was just round 1) LOL!

Yes, we finished it. =)

(Pictures stolen from Cam. Taken by mua~ Except the picture of myself. Pfft)




After dinner, i went to Cams place for awhile. We talked for abit. Ended the night weirdly. Lol. So heres one for you Cam,


MUAAAHHXX!!

Lol!

I had alot to eat for dinner today. Didnt eat much in the afternoon (Lets not talk about breakfast anymore. Never up early enough for it. Lol!). So yeah, finished one whole bowl of rice with pork (Yes, again... So much for cutting down. *Procrastinates*) and fungus (I love!).Well, yesterday too but yeah...

My stomach isnt reacting well to this insane eating. Haha.... It just keeps grumbling. Whether im hungry or not.

*Grumbles grumbles* 

Hehe.... I should be asleep now. Night night! =)

(If youd like to see more pics of the survival camp- The place and the participants, its all on facebook. Those who are not my friends, im sorry. Add me? Lol.)

Goodnight.

xx



"I think we should have helium instead of air. At least it be a fuckin laugh."

No comments:

Post a Comment