Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20102010

I need to go back on my healthy diet. Feel so fat.. So uncomfortable. =( Though i have to agree the food served during camp was yummilicious! HAHAHA!


So i just got back from dancing class. My feet is killing me. No its not because of the dancing. Dancing was fine. Really nice. =) Recalled Rhumba and continued a step or two of Cha cha. Didnt quite do much because there were only 4 of us.

So anyways, back to my super painful leg. I guess what i learnt over the past few months is that i should not blame others for my wrong doings... Erm...Well, in general, we dont exactly look at the consequences when it comes to making decisions. I do, really i do. Only sometimes we miss small things such as leaving the petrol cap on the boot while pumping petrol. So yeah. I left it there and my dad opened the boot. BAM! The cap dropped directly on my foot and on my big green vein. Haha! Instant blue black. Lol!

Moo mooo which goes hee haw!

Cow cow! =D Want some beef? ;D

My balls. Hahahhahahahahahaha!!! I like. ;)

The similarities scares me. And i hope this is not just a..............

Halloween's coming.... Anybody celebrating? Hehe.



"In life, we have to look beyond." -Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment