Thursday, October 28, 2010

So Hot

Watched RED today.


Totally loved the movie. Haha. One of the reasons is because Bruce Willis is one of the actors. I absolutely adore him.


It is an ok movie. Not what i expected but... So worth it. =D

Although the title clearly states "So hot", the cinema on the other hand was so Goddamn cold!! Thank God for my shawl. =D

So yeah i was late for class today. Funny story.
Hahaha! Remember how i couldnt sleep last night and i came back on?


Yeah, i eventually fell asleep at 7am with the laptop on my stomach. (They should seriously think about terming it differently- Stomach-top maybe?) Haha. Mom came in my room and was like, "You havent slept?!" and i was like, "I was." Hahaha... She then asked me to set my own alarm. I did. It just didnt ring. Woke up only because i received a message. Haha. Thanks babe!


I was like, "What the hell is wrong with my phone?!" As i reached college, i checked my phone and nearly died of laughter... I set it at 11pm instead of 11am. Screw it lar. Lol! What a laugh.


And Kah Fai decided to call our lecturer "Andrew Chee plus 30" Hahaha! It didnt feel like i was in class today. Took a bite out of my bread this afternoon during class and apparently, im not supposed to. =/ Haha! ;P Paiseh.

By far the funniest dude in the movie.

So anyways, after class i flew to 1U to catch a movie. RED!! As mentioned above, it is damn good! Haha. I thought it would turn out to be all action but this has a little bit of comedy plus romance in it. I like! =) (Three of my favourite genres)

Oh did i mention how empty the theater was?! Only the last 3 rows were occupied. Haha. THAT was how empty it was.


Had pancakes for tea. Pancakes! =) Yum yum. I have been craving for chocolate for like so long! No, milo is not chocolate. It does not satisfy me as well. And then, a chocolate covered pancake was set right infront of my eyes. YUM YUM! It was good. Hmm.... Paddington House of Pancake. Really nice place. Quiet and peaceful and... Well basically, empty. Hey, up side, you have the whole shop to yourselves.

I dont know why, but i really like this picture.

Went to Centrepoint for dinner after that. Phew! So full. Non stop eating. *Sweats* So much for losing weight... Fat. Haha! Oh, yeah... Saw the whole bunch of KBU rotaractors celebrating their club's first birthday! =) Proud of you. 

Happy Birthday KBURC!


Oh, that dude from Malaysian Idol was there... The judge... Paul Moss? Yeah, they had an event on going. Tonton? Tonton the new way to watch TV? Yeah, there were cameras around. People dressed as Harry Potter and Austin from Austin Powers were there. Happening. To tell you the truth, i dont really know, we were seated outside as there was no more space left inside. -.-

I think only "Austin" himself can rock this outfit.

Anyways, i decided to camp at Cam's place for awhile... Camwhored! =P Pics are in her laptop. Hahaha! Didnt manage to change her wallpaper.. She was wide awake this time. Haha!

Then i left. Now im home thinking about shits.

Oh, JOHN CENA!!!!! I <3!


"Tough on the outside but all gooey in the inside. Thats what i like about you." -Thats what Helen said to Bruce in Red. =D Same case applies here. John is a sweetheart. I know its all just an act and all planned but i like this character.

JOHN CENA...!!! I LOVE YOU, MANN! =D

Dear, you made my day. Hehe.
Cam, you made my night. =D
Thanks, babes!
<3

Anywho.. Off to bed. 

Night nights people. =)

xx



"No expectations, no disappointments."

No comments:

Post a Comment