Monday, October 25, 2010

Home

If i ever fly off i doubt i would be suffering of home sickness because even now im so sick of home already.


Home is my love.
Home is my dad.
Home is my mom.
Home is where my heart is always at.

Home is something i am proud of.
Home is something id love to share.
Home is something i love.
Home is something i care about.

However,

Home is where my decisions does not matter.
Home is where my choices are never right.
Home is where i feel like a prisoner.
Home is where my rights are infringed.

Home is where my heart does not belong.
Home is where my life is at stake.
Home is where my thoughts are not important.
Home is where what i care about is thrown out the window.

Home is where what i want is not considered.
Home is where i do not want to be.
Home is where my plans are not accepted.
Home is where a lonely girl is all i see.

I love my home.

If i am a bird and a bird represents hope,
And if a cage is home and a cage represents safety,
I am one fucking safe hopeless fool.
That i how much i love home.



"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Gandhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment