Saturday, October 30, 2010

Short One

This just made me laugh. Haha!

I still dont understand. Its weird. Lol. I kinda like it though. Ive never had this kind of linkage thinggy before. =)


And.... See! This is why its so hard not to miss Joanne... And Bianca too! But her posts got pushed down by Antony's. Lol! And as you can see, ive got a friend who is a little backdated... Either that or she mixed up the events or she just couldnt wait. Haha.


Merry Christmas right back at you, Cam!

Im serious.. Joanne, haha. =)


Got to go. Lunch date with Cammie and my cousin, and Movie date with my cousin and sister. =) 

Oh last one, My brain fried friend.



Ill update yall later, and if the movies good youll hear nice stuff. =) Oh if i forgot to tell yall about my lecturer, he is funny and at times he talks to himself. =) All OBU students, congratulations! For allowing him to talk to himself. Lol! =)

Alright. Im off.

Talk soon, loves!

xxx!!!



"Being able to survive it doesn't mean it was ever okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment