Sunday, October 31, 2010

Replacements




Class started at 8 and i was still awake at 6 so i was like fuck sleeping this morning. Ill sleep when i get home. Haha. I was only a minute late for class and everything was fine until i fell asleep for about 10mins or so. No, nothing bad happened but damn that sleep definitely got me feeling all refreshed.

I just couldnt seem to concentrate in class so i started fiddling with things. First my purse. I took all my cards out, P,L and the permanent license, IC, Student ID and compared the pictures. Hahaha! I look so stupid in all of them! Hahaha! I couldnt help but to laugh at my pictures. Then i played with Kah Fai's wallet and i saw him checking himself out on his phones reflection i wanted to do it too. So i did. Haha!


So yeah, i hate my brakes. The brakes that my car lacks of 70% of the time. Yes, its dangerous. Thats why i dont drive fast. =) But whatever it is, i enjoy adding brake oil to my car and every other thing that has to do with my car other than washing it. =) Its really fun. It makes me feel good. Like i can actually help my car. =D! I know its just a small thing but i like that sense of accomplishment. Though i have to admit i am hopeless at pumping air for my tyres. ABSOLUTELY HOPELESS!


I drove to college and back with no brakes. Haha! Yes, the whole bottle was empty. Just added brake oil and i tried the brakes just a few moments ago and all i could think of was "Damn! I love my brakes now". Oh did i not mention how i drove home... Haha... Driving to college wasnt much of a hassle because i believe the brakes then still worked pretty well. Only my journey back home scared me a little. I stepped down fully where the ball of my feet is almost the same level as my heels and i was still moving. Haha... All i could think of was, "Motivate her it might work".

"Come on Scarlet, you can do it. Dont let me down. Come on. Ill treat you to more brake oil as soon as we get home- Safely."  Yes, pretty nutty but i guess things like this happen when you i get scared. Oh you know- Like how people would start praying right before exams but not daily? Haha. Yeah, that is what was happening earlier.

But hey, im not tired. Looky!


I actually feel very awake. Cant wait till tonight where i can finally get to sleep piggy style. ;D *Snorts* Hmm... Its now 11.40am. Going to go for lunch and see whats wrong with my phone. ='( I hope they can fix her. And....

Today is the day...

My cuzzie! =D

Jung Kian will be going back to Kedah for a whole month. =( Having him here is a great delight. Really. He said he'll be joining us for the New Year celebration!! Not sure where yet but... Let me ask you in advance,

WANA JOIN?!

I dont know whats wrong with me but i just get excited easily these few days. Haha. But i still have to see whether i can go to Cams place for Christmas or not first. =) Other than that... The next even would be......

CAMS BIG 20TH BDAY! Oh, and Deepavali too!

Lights~ @.@ in a good way... I like~ Ooo not to mention the rice decorations ive been seeing around. I fall for things like that. =) Especially those pretty ones with pretty colours~

Im a sucker for things like that....

This was done earlier this year by the Indian Society. Pretty. If only it had more colours. 

But yeah, Deepavali is the reason why i had class today. Monday morning. EIGHT AM. Gosh!

Oh well, im hungry as hell. Im going down to look for food now. Oh yes, since we're talking about food, i enjoy mixing things together. Like yeah you know the normal fries plus ice cream and stuff like that. Decided to try something new this morning. =)


Strawberry Yogurt + Honey Stars. =)

Imagine that! Haha.. The yogurt ruined it for the honey stars because it became overly sweet but other than that, everything else was ok. And yes, i finished it. I dont waste food. Ive been eating every single grain of rice.

By just saying that, i feel like writing my name on it. Even if its pointless but yeah. =)

*Sneezes* Excuse me. =) Hope i didnt wake my housemate up. Hehe.

Happy Birthday, Johel!
Happy Birthday, Calvin!
(Have a blaaaaaaaaaast!)



"Nothing in this universe is permanent, and it boils down to whether we're able to appreciate the value and brevity of time."

No comments:

Post a Comment