Thursday, October 21, 2010

Before THREE!

Weee! I manage to fall asleep by 2.30 last night! =D

*Proud*

Im going to try to do it again tonight. Before 3. But only because my class starts at 8am tomorrow. =( I need my sleep. Haha!

Today, manage to walk into class right before it begun. =) Though i woke up super late. No, i didnt speed. Dangerous. O=P


So yeah anyways, i totally forgot to tell yall about the dinner we had on Tuesday with the other campers (Mostly rotaractors from HELP and KBU). =)



It was in a pretty restaurant in Wisma LYL "sponsored" by President Kelly. =) Thank you uncle Kelly! Hehe. The food there was awesome. So was the manager/supervisor. I think hes a honky (apparently not the right term to describe a Hong Kong person) Haha.

Absolutely love the lightings. =)

The one talking to the waitress is President Kelly.

So ready. Hehe!

He was like.... "Please have a seat at this TAble" (Assuming caps is equivalent to a higher tone) Hahahahhaa! Gosh we laughed like there was no tomorrow when he left. Oh and even the word "chicken" was said in a funny way. Haha. =) He is one extremely caring dude though.

Ooo~ Appetizers too!

We had 2 different types of vegetables, pork, chicken, duck, fried rice, tau fu, white rice, and chinese tea. Yum yum! Damn was i satisfied that night. =)

4/14 of us who attended the little get together. L-R: Evon, Yong Jian, Kean Seng, Nic.

Last night was better though, i ended the night with an ice cream cone. HAHA.... Or should i say that tonight is the best? I had japanese food for dinner and right before that, Alexis cake. Damn soooo full! But yummmiiezz!

In Alexis. After not meeting her for almost 4 days, we took this pic. =) Felt like a million lightyear.

After the dinner while waiting for my dad, (Yeah, they were all really sweet. They waited for my dad to arrive before they left. Hehe. Thank you!) they decided to camwhore. Haha. I was in one of them. Haha. =)

That would be Yong Jian, Danny and I.

This is Danny my buddy during the juggle trekking. 


(None of the photos above are taken by me)


Salmon is my dearest yummilicious baby. =)
We had our dinner at Sushi Tei just 4 hours back. The salmon they served is fresher than the freshest salmon i have ever eaten. It was dark orange.

Thisis how red/orange it was. Yuummm!
Hehe.. I think i just got myself hungry again. =/

*Stomach grumbles* 

Hee haw.. ='(

Oh oh! Ever gotten sunburn on your ears? HAHAHAHAHAHHA! Yeah, i got it! And on both my ears too. No wonder during the camp Yong Jian asked me about my ears being red and all. Lol! I just peeled it all out. They look like fish flakes! =D Hahahhahaa! I grossed Cam out. What an accomplishment. Hahahaha! I believe the burn i got on my arms will be peeling soon. Unless im going to stay this tan ofcourse. I like being tan anyways. Not as pale as i used to be. Dont even have to put on much make up. =D

xx



"One day, she is going to stop chasing you in circles. She is going to move on, and at that moment, you are going to wish that you let her catch you."

No comments:

Post a Comment