Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kiss The Sun Goodnight!

So, here i am sitting outside the house with my dear Ricky doing almost nothing. Haha... So boom! Bloogggg!! Haha. =) Ricky is still the same old cutie he was before. Not much changes only taller and handsomer.. Dont ask me how i can tell... I just can. He used to be like pouring with cuteness now hes a grow handsome beauty. Muscular too. ;D

OMFG i just witnessed a murder... A lizard just ate a fly. Pfffttt... Well almost. Then my dog scared the lizard away. Hahaha! I heard the lizards nom noms. =)

Anyways, Ricky!!

He always chooses to sit next to me... I just showered... =.=


That little freak wouldnt stop moving.. Haha!!


So, i decided to join him on the floor... BUT! No luck..


Guess he just doesnt like looking at himself.


Like i said.. Haha.


Andd..... He decided to kiss me. Oh god~ Hahaha! I love you too, Ricky! =)


Hahahha!! Then it got dark... Hahaha! Time to go back in... 

Mozzie attack. 



See what i mean? Lol!
Well, its also because i havent turned on the lights yet.

Ricky is so spoiled he wouldnt eat until i fed him his food piece by piece. Haha!!! Guess i really need to spend more time wit him. Lol!

Didnt Ricky get a whole lot handsomer? ;) 

Thats it for now.... Ill update you guys later. 

Tata! 

xx



"There are two kinds of secrets: Those we keep from others and those we hide from ourselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment