Friday, October 29, 2010

Home Early

Its 12pm and im home. Sad? I believe so. Haha!

I had the intention to clean my room. Charged my dumbass phone (No, it wasnt even charging... It didnt want to) -.- Stupid battery. Gah!! Damn charger. I dont even know whats wrong but i know i was damn pissed at it. So i lost all interest to clean my super messy room.

My table. Hahahhahaa!! 

Somewhere close to the other end of my tiny room. Haha.

Hmm was late for class. Weather was great this morning. The rain the breeze the.... Aircond. Hahaha! If i knew it was going to rain i wouldnt have turned on the air conditioner. But yeah, a nice start this morning. Well, it would be difficult to not love a hot shower in the cold morning. Talked crap in class (As usual). How can you not with a friend like Kah Fai (Who taught me how to say "Your grandpa has no balls" in Tamil) as a friend. Haha. =)

Thought of going out but lately, so many people has been falling sick. So i decided to just rot at home... Haha. Well other than the fact i wanted to clean my oh so dirty room. 
_________________________________________________

Ok i fell asleep halfway. Haha... Remember how i sleep off my anger? Yeah that was it just now. See i woke up happy. I like this sleeping thing. =) Alot. Haha. Its now 5pm and guess whos here!!?!?!? =D Yep yep! Jung Kian is!! =)

I DID NOT steal your picture. O=)

Oh yes, before i forget... My phone is out... =/ This time its totally dead. On the spot. ='( He only lived for 4 years.. Mom told me she wants to get me a blackberry/iphone because maxis got some plan... But... Mommy!!! I dont like touch screen phones!! =( 

Theyre really pretty i have to admit.. But.. Awfully sensitive.

In class i was playing with Kah Fai's phone and i made up my mind (110% sure this time)..

 NO TOUCH SCREEN PHONES. 

Haha. Yeah i had one... I broke the screen just like the screen on my camera. Hahaha! I sooo need to learn to take care of things. =/ Haha. 

So cute right? I like.

Haha im quite picky when it comes to phones eh? Yeah, i personally hate flip phones.. I only like those normal (old fashion- hard to find) and slide (push up baby!) phones. Hahaha! But heck, id pick iphone over blackberry anyways. Ive got giant fingers.. Cant help it. I come giant sized minus boobs. Lol! ;P

Oh btw, ive already cleaned my room. Its so clean, i finally feel like im not living in a rubbish dump anymore. =D Need to  shower... Soon.  Going out for dinner with my awesome cousin, Jung Kian, soon. =)

Hope it could be like old times where Raimi and Cammie would stay until 4 and just chat for abit after a movie. Hehe. Unfortunately, Raimi will be going back to Malacca after the dinner. =/

Oh yes! See!! Giant hands, giant fingers. =)

RIP my dearest phone.
I will miss you. You started getting all weak and such mid of this year. I noticed. =/ As you can see from the picture, shes really rare and hard to be found (I lying) these days. Shes really beautiful in her sleep. So peaceful and such. I like how shes tiny and easy to handle (She made me hate big bags) Haha. Im already getting condolences from friends.... Thank you all. =)



Ill update yall later (If theres anything to update that is)

Love yall.

Decided to go with something new instead of "xx" Haha.



"Im sorry the news came to you as a shock. It wasnt supposed to because that was what we wanted in the beginning."

No comments:

Post a Comment