Monday, August 30, 2010

You Never Told Me

Started the day of malaysias independence with a bad news.
Just found out that exactly a year ago plus a few days, a friend left us because of an infection he has been suffering from.


I guess friends are meant to be checked up on from time to time.


Hey,

Im sorry  i have never really appreciated our friendship.
You were really nice to me and i never took that into consideration and thank you for everything. I hope it isnt too late for me to thank you and apologize.

I remember how you always "poked" me on facebook. Never quite noticed why you stopped. And for that im sorry. No wonder you never came online anymore. Also, how you wanted to bring me to awesome places and let me experience new things but... I never did go with you, eh? I would have but yeah you know why.

All of us hope youre doing fine up there watching down upon all of your loved ones. Went through your facebook page just a few minutes ago and noticed how much everyone missed you. Take care.

Rest in peace my dear friend. You are missed and will always be loved. You may have left us, but you are never forgotten.



"This has just opened my eyes to appreciate every single one of my friends no matter how much i hate them."

No comments:

Post a Comment