Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ill

Its not like a FML moment (Only because i am not a FML kind of person)


But it has just been a booring day.


All i did was nothing. Ok, a person cannot DO NOTHING. So ive been sleeping in the car the whole day. Watched my parents dance and sing. Nearly died and go deaf there. Yeah, i couldve joined them. Only, my illness is making me moody. Its not a nice feeling. =/


*Cough. Cough. Sneeze. Suck In FLu (ok this is disgusting, i agree). Ccough some more*

First reaction: Ewwww!! God Shiok Leng!  Get some meds!

I did... Only, it takes TIME to cure.

Oh well other than being sick and lethargic...


I manage to teach Ricky to sit, lay, jump and stay today. Only accomplishment today. Hopefully he remembers it tomorrow. *Crosses fingers*

Apparently, Ricky likes playing frisbee. Ill let him play as soon as he learns the basic obedience training first.


Oh dancing... Sucked. I feel so left out. So alone. So slowwwwwwww.


Cant always blame the meds but.. OMG! I JUST TOOK MY MEDS and thats the OUTCOME of it. Then again maybe not. I just feel so lethargic today.

Laziness kicking in? =/

SHO CUTE!

THAT SO CANNOT HAPPEN!!

Oh well, cant waste anymore time on what i call as "artsy stuff i love". Class starts tomorrow. Better be prepared and do better! =D


Im giving a 110% this time.

If i fall asleep in class tomorrow... Youll be the first to know. -.-


I know this may sound weird, but i hate baby talks. It irritates me.
SO MUCH.

<3

Maybe ill make a post on all the weird stuff i like and can do and shits? Itll be a looong list and then again, maybe not (Catch it as i continue blogging). And OMG! =D Bringing laptop to college tomorrow! =D Hehe! Just incase i get super bored... Again. =/

- I scratched out the nail polish off my nails. Hahaha! It looks horrible! Need to do something about it... Friday. =D

Oh and... One of the best things said just 2hours back:
Mom: See... So ugly!
SL: Hahaahahahahhaahaha! =) *Speechless*


"Only one way to success and that is to never give up."

No comments:

Post a Comment