Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Goodnight and Good Morning

*Sigh* (I dont normally start off my post with sighs but i guess this will be an exception. Cant sleep again...)

It is again the time for me to shut my eyes and listen to bangings in my head. Hehe~
Funny how im sooo not tired at all... Its like.. 6.17am as im typing this... Hm... I didnt even sleep this afternoon (Not even a short nap). -I have to put the word "short" in because my "naps" always last 4hours minimum. HAHAHA! What a pig! Gosh.

Omg i almost forgot... Im gonna have to get a part time job... Work for dad or work in a law firm (3 choices)?

Gah!

My parents hates me pigging at home but when im out, they complain. Beautiful. Jeezzz~

Original plan was to get a 2nd degree. But.... I dont know~ Lets just hope everything turns out well.

Nights, love. Like.... Rawr.



WAIT WAIT!! AND!!!

OMG YUM YUM! Chocolate wasted again? Naah~ Hehe. Controllable this time round. =)

How can anyone not like this?! Oh yeah i just took this pic... At 6.25am. Lol!

My mom thinks i should get a body perm. What think you? Hehe...

Nice? I kinda like it.

This will never end.... O.O

Oh well... Night night loves. Sweet Dreams. =)


"One rule: Ride or get rolled on."

No comments:

Post a Comment