Monday, August 9, 2010

Noteworthy

To whom it my concern,

Goodbye seems to be the hardest thing to say,
But i have thought it over for many weeks,
It was something i did not dare to do,
I believe tonight is the night,
I learn to say goodbye.

This is my biggest mistake,
But this is my favour to you,
This will be the last of the last,
You will never hear from me again.

Goodbye seems to be the right thing to say,
So nothing anyone says now can change my mind,
Because only now have i opened my eyes,
I believe that tonight is the night,
I learn to say goodbye forever.

Nothing to ruin your life and pull you back,
Nothing to keep you down and out,
My words to you are to keep doing what you believe in,
Because i know you will reach your goal as planned.

This is the last youll hear from me,
Dont look anymore i wont reply,
Because i know whats right,
And that tonight is the night.


Here, this is for you,


"Goodbye, cookie..."


Love.


"Letting go is having the courage to accept change, and the strength to keep moving. Letting go is growing up."

No comments:

Post a Comment