Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yesterday

I pulled out that awkward WHITE hair which has been on my knee for weeks. Haha! Damn it.

So i  showed my mom my piercings and it was like:
Mom: Why do you want so many HOLES in your ears?
SL: Not nice meh?
Mom: *Shrugs + Shakes head*
SL: *Smiles* - But like seriously, i am not satisfied, yet.
Mom: Just two holes wouldve been enough. Its more- elegant.
SL: Yeah... I know. But hey when i take it all off one day, no one would ever notice i have that extra few holes right?
Mom: *Sighs*
SL: *Smile with puppy eyes*


I went back to my Friendster account and noticed something which made me smile....
I guess some things never change. =)


Thank you, Cam.

But im still mad at you for getting me obsessed to We The Kings ft Demi Lovato- We'll Be A Dream. I was over it!! >.< Hahaha... That was a joke.. I still think that song sounds just like "It Is You I Have Loved All Along" Great songs. =)


"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment