Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ricky

It was 7pm and still really bright then as i turn to look at the green... I saw.... THE MOON! =D




It really wasnt this dark..

Big and round
Shining really brightly up in the sky
The clouds were present
The birds are up high
Chirping away
And then.....

"Woof woof!"
Ricky yelled to get attention because i was too busy arranging his pictures on my laptop.




This is what it looks like when i took the picture with my webcam.




Mushrooms came again..

This is Ricky.




I made it into a collage. There were too many of them. This was taken with my webcam.




And this, with my camera. Haha. Cute? I esp love the last picture. Haha! <3

This is Ricky trying to camwhore...




...With his nose. Haha! (He needs self-timer) Hahaha!
I have a video of him reacting to this video below.


I absolutely looove Siamese cats. I dont know if this is one but yeah. Haha.

Reaction:


(Ill pdate later... Gotta get ready now. Spending the whole day with Ricky isnt exactly the best idea. I reek of his breath now.)

Shower! Tata!!!


"Three words from the bottom of my heart, "fuck off please""

No comments:

Post a Comment