Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Expected Surprise

The surprise i was talking about yesterday failed because we never really did meet up for dinner. So everyone couldnt wear it at once. Ill upload a picture of it as soon as Mi gets it from Cam (And when all of us are in it).

Hint hint... Its something ive been talking about.

So yeah, went to 1u just now. I dont know why but im tired as hell (Oh and im snacking right now- Changed my diet. So  im snacking on baby carrots now. Hehe) Yum yum! And as usual, soya bean. I drink soya bean more than water. Soya bean IS my water. *Glug glug* *Ahhh~*

Cute as...

Which reminds me, Taman Megah has THE BEST CARROT MILK juice in PJ. Asia Cafe has one of the yummiest White Coffee. Hehe. Oh well.. Back to story!!

Sometimes there are chunks of carrots but still yummy!

Although i cant drink you, I love you!

Another oh so yummy drink (Only in Sabah?)
See the difference? =/

Now i feel like eating Sarawak Mee aka Hakka Mee. Never liked Hokkien Mee. Haha.


I just watched Titanic but OMG it was in Tamil. Hahaha!! It was still good. Imagine that. Lol! OMG Titanic kiss is so sweet~ Its one of the best kiss  after Spiderman kiss. Hehe.




So i was driving home from 1U earlier... This car on the right lane was moving slower than a turtle. Id highlight or honk her but i kept telling myself "youre a good malaysian citizen, youre a good malaysian citizen, youre a good malaysian citizen". But i guess what i chose to do is worst... Haha! I overtook her by going to the slow lane stared at her like shes in my face and *Vroom!* (Yeah, when i say wroom i mean it) i flew away infront of her with the pissed off look off my face. Hahaha! But hello~ If you decide to talk on your damn phone and youre not any good at it while driving, move over! Like to the left lane or just stop somewhere. Goodness. 



This reminds me, last friday i scared the shit out of Cam's sister. Haha! We saw her so we honked her and well.. Highlighted her to get attention. Both of us was waving like idiots. But she never looked back so we stopped but were still going to the same place (Cam's house). When i stopped right behind her, Cam got down the car and her sister told her she thought it was some bad person following her. Cat, Im sorry!!! >.< I didnt mean too! No intention to frighten you that day!


I got a call from Myanmar this afternoon. Right after i put down the phone i started cleaning the house from front to back and then again but back to front. Hahaha! Why did i do that you ask?? Well, it was my parents. They told me theyll be back at around 9pm tonight. So i HAD to clean my the dusty house. Imagine that, Shiok Leng cleaning the whole damn house with no complains. Hahaha! Well, yeah no complains. =)

*Feeling proud*





But yeah nothing much today.. Pierced my ears again. Didnt hurt abit. =) Happy with it. This time a really friendly man pierced it for me. Haha. He joked with Cam, "Everyone who comes in must get a piercing" and Cam jokingly went out the store. Haha! That was really funny though. Haha! =) Made me laugh till i nearly cried (Ok, that was another lie- My eyes are just a little sensitive to the gel liner im using. Haha. Gonna get a liquid liner soon- Hopefully my eyes wont be "sensitive" to that one too)

Yep yep this one.. Again. I just havent put my whole heart into getting a new one just yet. So yeah.

The one im using now.

Oh anyways! Enough with the eyeliners. I am proud to present:


 MY NEW PIERCINGS! (Again) -One day youll get bored of me showing you every new piercing i get. HAHAHA! No wait, i somehow got the feeling you already are. Haha!



Kakaka! Love it.

Gonna watch A Walk To Remember 
and maybe
 Notebook AGAIN tonight.



I think i hear my parents coming back... =O Gonna go down and greet them now (Bear hug them)- Mom might screw me up about my new piercings but what the hell. Gaaah!!! I miss them so much! Tata people! =)

Loves! Loves! Loves!


"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment