Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hungry Ghost Festival

Malaysia modernized it..

Its even on Wikipedia!

SEE!

Do take care.

I finished George Lopez Show. Its sooo good! I dont know why they cancelled it.. Too racist? I dont think so. Hahahaha! I thnk its awesome! I love everyone in the cast! Theyre all much older now though. Scroll down and see.

Gonna miss them. They should SO get back together and continue Season 7. If there was a petition for them to keep the show going, id sign it. It made me feel like watching "According to Jim" and "My Wife and Kids". Used to watch it all the time on Disney Channel. Hmm =/




This is them in season 1

-This is them now. He even cried. =') So did i...-

Oh talking about missing people. I miss tons of people.
This is one of them.

I miss her already. =/
Shes my high school bestie. =) In Switzerland now!
Ok so i took without her knowledge. But still!!!
It was 7pm there and it was still so bright~
Sun goes down at 9pm. Hehe.
Please try to ignore my hair or die suffering.


I miss you woman! Come back soon. =D!
Screwed up my chance but im aiming for the next.
Only this time, im gonna do my BEST!

And most importantly, I miss you.


"There's only one thing in world that can stop you from pursuing what you want, and that's yourself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment