Friday, August 27, 2010

Random Wants

I think monokini's are hot! I want one. Ive seen so many but i dont know.. =/ I know it makes a person looks slim. Hehe! =D


Nice yeah?

As soon as ive finished using all my make up stuff im gonna get a whole new set of waterproof makeup. From eyeliner to whatever. Ok so i dont use lipstick of foundation or blusher or just anything else but.. If i do, i will get them, waterproof. =D Great idea eh? The current mascara im using is waterproof and i can assure you that it is really good. Its Maybeline Volum' Express The Magnum Masccara.


Im gonna only get Maybelline's products from now on. Reviews on their stuff is good too. Ive tried so many others... And well i find Maybelline the best.

I dont know what else to say... Next post pictures of yesterday's outing! =D


"You know it's bad when you're crying at the sad parts of the book you're reading."

No comments:

Post a Comment