Thursday, August 5, 2010

4th August 2010


Heyya! This is supposed to be yesterdays post. Didn’t have internet so I typed it in Microsoft Word first. Hahaha!  (It’s a little long)- Its alright if you don’t read it because its not important whether its being read or not. Whats important is that its being written.

So yeah! Anyways~

Todays event was over the top awesome! Though, I totally screwed up one part (not to mention, most important part) of my ushering. Humiliating. *Shit shit shit* Sometimes a small role is a big part. This has just thought me, no matter how small your part is, you have to do your best in order for something to be successful . This is very much like the literature I read when I was in form 5. Yeah, I took English literature. Its about acting and how the guy thought the part given to him was small as all he needed to say was “Oh” when the main actor hits him when walking past. Towards the end, he manage to act accordingly and then he even left without his pay. Oh im not getting paid too. Hahaha…


So, I was there at the event today. There were about 100people attending the launching of the prevention of childs sexual abuse by the 6 rotary clubs. Ok god was I tired. Slept at 7am and got up at 7.20am. Just imagine the redness of my eye after the event. Veins were running across my eyeballs making me look like im having some minor sore eye or something. Haha.

Oh btw, I made a mistake yesterday. Its Miss Chinese Cosmos Malaysia 2010 (Not Cosmo). Hehe. And NTV 7 wasn’t there. I think they had their press conference yesterday.

The organizer of the Cosmos girls is Miss Carrie Lee. Shes really beautiful. She has skin so flawless it was almost pearl like. Wow right? I want that too. =/ Shes about my height but she has a small bone structure. That really means shes super skinny. No tummy, at all. She wore white and black (I did too! As shown in the post before this- No I wasn’t overdressed. Almost underdressed too.) Someone even called me Carrie. Hahahahaha!! And I was like… Erm.. Im not her. I noticed something about the Cosmos girls, they all have long hair, long lashes and theyre all really tall (4-5inches heels). LIke whoa.

This is her alright.

I didnt even know she was an actress. Shes really humble though. Nice person!

She models too!

I screwed up one part of the ushering and aced the others. Well atleast (I think) I did ok. Haha. Handing out presents to the District Governor isn’t that difficult. Lol. I stood on the far left of the stage passing the DG the presents hes supposed to give out to the girls (22 of them).

Thats them.

I guess ushering isn’t a bad thing. Great experience. Gets people to notice you as well. Hahaha! Or maybe I shouldn’t have worn a white button down formal top over a black bra (I don’t own any other colour bra which are wearable. Lol. Only black. No choice? Haha). So, Miss Carrie saw me on stage and as my mom and her spoke, she mentioned about how I stood on stage. It wasn’t a bad comment. Thank God for that. Hahaha.

Black bra white top. I like her.

Came across this, i like her outfit. Shes only lacking some daisy dukes. Hehe. =)

She asked me to join them next year. But like I said, “Only when pigs fly”. No I didn’t tell her that. You nuts?! Hahahaha… But we’ll see. Maybe after I lose more weight and look a little better first. She was like, “Come join us, youll have grooming classes.” And stuff. The organizer also mentioned, “Its alright if you don’t win first place as well because by then you will have more self confidence…” I was like cool. Then we exchanged numbers. Shes REALLY REALLY FRIENDLY. Haha.. She asked me to contact her and I was like… “Alright, ……” *smile* Hhahaha! Her English is perfect and you should really see her. She joined Miss Cosmos when she was 19 (I don’t know how old is she now). So, ive got 2 contacts of people in-charge of things like that now. HAHahaha! Yay? =D Theyve got this small show in Pyramid on Aug 10 (Miss Body Beautiful). Im really looking forward to go. Hehe.. Join me? ;P

http://www.miss-chinese-cosmo.com/  
This is their website, if you scroll down youll be able to see exactly where they are and their next destination.

Bu the worst part is, when youre on stage, youll get all the attention. Even unwanted attention. Iwas on the way to the toilet (Accompany my mom- Fine! Just an excuse to fix my makeup. Lol!) This guy held me by my elbow and pulled me aside. I got the shock of my life! I thought he got the wrong person so immediately I told him, “I think you….” But before I could finish he extended his hand and asked me stuff. It was like:-

D: Hi, where are you from?
S: Hey, what do you mean where am I from? (What a screwed up answer eh?)
D: Oh no I meant which club are you from?
S: Ohhh~ My dad is a Rotarian from RC Shah Alam.
D: Whats your name?
S: Shiok Leng. (Sometimes im glad I have sure a weirdly unique name- Nobody ever remembers)
D: Oh im Dato ________ (And with the "Sri" too! Sorry its best not to mention names)
S: Oh cool. Nice to meet you.
D: Where are you studying?
S: KDU? (When things get a little personal I tend to do this- 1 word answers)
D: Oh~ What course?
S: Law?
D: Wow. Would you like to join me we’re under the _some famous company_
S: Yeah sure. (I made it really REALLY awkward.
D: Give me your contact so ill let you know the venue and dates.
S: Oh my phone is down. Maybe you can contact my mom?
D: Alright sure. Its nice meeting you.

(I ran into the toilet and told my mom everything)

 Oh! I totally forgot to mention. As he was asking me those questions his eyes moved from looking directly into my eyes to looking at my chest (Yes, my CHEST.. My non-existent boobs).  That’s when the one word answer began.

So after that ive been avoiding him. Mean I know. But hes famous for filming girls. If you know what I mean. And what else could scare you more. HAHAHA! Like seriously. From afar I watch him “attack” other ladies. And no, he couldn’t keep his hand off theirs as well.. Brr that kind of give me the shivers (Not the good kind too). As it came towards the end of the whole event, he approached me again when I was next to my dad. (Yes, If you guys don’t know me that well, you wouldn’t  know how sticky am I to people I love) Hahaha. So he came and talked to my dad. To excuse myself from their conversation (Which is extremely rude- WHAT?! He was looking at my chest even when he was talking to my DAD!) I was like, “Excuse me.” *RUNNNN!!!* *Throw bottle* *Looks for mom* Hahahhaha!!! Mummys little girl? Daddys little girl? Always. I love them no matter how hard theyre making it. Haha. Jokes. I LOVE THEM!!!


Yeah everything ended. We left. Sometimes I seriously hate dressing up. Im not exactly the kind of person who likes attention. As we left, we didn’t go home straight. We went everywhere and there were wandering eyes. I HATE THAT. *HATE HATE HATE!* But other than that everything went well. Went to many places in KL (EXHAUSTING!) but fuunn!

Came home and nearly died on the couch downstairs. Fell asleep before I can even reach my bed.  Oh did I mention, for FOUR hours. (HAHAHAHA!! That happens alot. ALOT!). ZZzZzZzZzZzZ~Hehe. I even missed my dancing class. *Sobs*


Its now 1.39am and here I am drinking hand squeezed orange juice, with hair tied up in pigtails typing this, with no internet.. Which means, no George Lopez Show, no MSN, no SKYPE, no Facebook, no Google, no Hotmail, no Twitter, no blogging on my blog BUT! Ive got plenty of DVDs!! Time to catch up with the cinema. Ill write till here for now. Pathetic? YEAH.


MOVIES! BE PREPARED BECAUSE HERE I COME! *Sings Lion King 1’s- Be Prepared*

Ok here the picture is! I dont really look good but OMG doesnt Ms Carrie Lee look superb?!




“I may be old but my parents little girl, I will always be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment