Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Time Table's Out

Remember how i felt like painting?


Yeah this is what happened. Hahahaa! So i cant draw or paint well but im glad i actually did it. Lol! Although its all out of proportion and black (Blame the brush- Its impossible to clean. Even Cam said "Sorry i cant help you")


This is it. Black-faced people. Haha!




Ahhh~ The beginning of a new semester.
(23 August 2010 that is)
Just got my time table this afternoon.


Im so pissed at myself but what the fuck.. Im gonna do better this time. Not being able to fly is SHIT. I hate it big time! Ill make sure ill be able to fly next year! =@ Screw this. Only one subject, 2 days, 2hours per day. Ahh!!! EU Law. Please dont be such a bitch and let me pass (Im not asking for much....)


This time... It will be different.
___________________________________________________


Disney's


What The F**k Moment...

Oh and yum yum...
This seriously taste really really good. Especially when you have craving for chocolates. 

Looks good yeah? Taste even better. Yum yum! Finished it in a night. Tee Hee.


I tend to do this when i eat corn... But most of the time i like having either 6 or 7 in a row. This time i was eating it without a knife (Yes a knife... If i ever eat corn again and i have a knife with me, ill post a pic.) - Ima corn and soya bean freak =D *proud freak*


Heh heh.


Edited another picture... I dont know why but i like my pictures like that... I have like tons of pics saved in my comp which looks like that. I enjoy playing with the lightings... Yes thats how "wu liao" i am atm.


xx






"Mystery Is So Sexy, so is the colour red"

No comments:

Post a Comment