Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hairband Day

I went to look for the actual definition on wiki.
Read it.
I actually got scared after reading this. Haha?
(Dont take it too personally, its my blog therefore, its all about- ME)

Bulimia Nervosa (Wiki)


It got me thinking. So i checked for symptoms of whether a person is suffering from bulimia or not.

Click to check for:
Symptoms (19 out of 32 isnt alot, right?)
Effect



Im off. Might update you guys later. Later loves...

Trust me, you wouldnt want to know what it looks like now. So have fun checking this picture out. =)

Nothing has happened other than my blister started to bleed AGAIN.
Went for morning walk this morning. Wore some dumbass ankle socks.
It bled. Plus, it got itchy last night.. (Means its healing)
Might have peeled that scab off by accident. Haha, right?

Explaination:
Had a bad hair day. Hence, the hairband.
Felt really fat that day. Hence, the jacket.

We had a little more fun than expected.

And so, she jizzed in her pants.

I think we look "acceptable" here. Haha... Shin Yee!!! Come back!

Awesome modified ad.
I love its evil stares.. Should see the other one. White and orange. Pretty. Plus it keeps lifting its little paw up to play~ 

Look who we manage to catch up with? Haha. Dr Lawyer Tan.

My room smells so good... Why? Some smart bum just broke her deodorant/anti-perspirant.



"Beth if you cant reach the dashboard and you want to hold on to the washboard let me know." -When In Rome.

No comments:

Post a Comment