Thursday, August 12, 2010

Perfectly Screwed

The Raimified gang came over just now... (With the exception of Aurelia)

This is how screwed up we are.

Did the painting thinggy. Didnt quite work out because we did not have all the equipments required.

We were lacking (Test Round):
- Brushes (We used pencil. It works waay better than the brush i had)
- Cloth/es (So we did it on sleeves: My extras from earlier "projects")
- Oh and we only bought 2 colours just incase we lose interst.

All of ours. 

Working hard. Mi's pic isnt here.

End Result... This reminds me of prisoners with their IDs.

Mi's work.

OUR WORK!!! Cam's is missing a flower. =/
When we were almost done, Mi poked himself. Haha.

Disturbing? Yeah, i know right.

Hehe... Her second... Flower~

Mi sent TY back. So Cam and i decided to well, sing. Ok maybe we werent singing... We were screaming. From Aladdin's: A Whole New World to Eminem's: Love The Way You Lie. We were rapping (Cam did most of the rapping. I laughed so hard it sounded like i was rapping with her.) We didnt hear Mi come back. We continued rapping and screaming and rapping some more. SUDDENLY, someone from outside said "WOII!!" and the both of us SCREAMED so loud even i nearly went deaf. We didnt even hear him knocking on the door. Yeah, we closed the wooden door. Lol!

I didnt know it would be so quiet being alone at home. =/ I wana go somewhere.. Any suggestions? Plus i need to eat... Or maybe this is my chance to go on a fruit diet? Haha. Oh well. Just had my first fruit of the day since i woke up (Pineapple ftw!). Maybe im going on an acidic diet and i will just have to screw my gastric problems for awhile? Haha! 3 days.

So not satisfied knowing that im so overweighed. Ok maybe not but im not at my ideal weight. I have to be 50kgs. Im gonna shed all that fats and get to my target. I believe i can do it. I know i can. By end of this month!! =D <3

If youre wondering "what's with the hairband" well its because i screwed up my fringe. Perfect, eh? Haha.

Bought new earrings yesterday... =)


I watched Maid In Manhattan and fell in love with her all over again.

I think this hairstyle suits her... Makes me want to get it. And i will. One day.
___________________________________________________
A damn nice song by Melissa Polinar
"Meant To Be"




slowly stars go out each night
dark meets light, kiss the sun goodnight
new day comes as though life's just begun
you're now mine

and everytime you hold my hand
there's an understanding of who i am
new life is born, unlike before i'm now yours

you can feel it in the summer breeze
tonight, the world's at ease

chorus:
you are the one for me
after all the waiting i can finally breathe
earth and sky say what they may
i will love you all throughout my days
happiness happens when our hearts combine
when its you i'm with i come alive
its just so clear to see
darling, we are meant to be

your love is like amazing grace
sound so sweet i can almost taste
i've been given more
than what i could ever ask for
i am yours

i can feel it in the summer breeze
tonight, the world's at ease
(chorus)

(bridge)
i feel at home whenever you're around
i feel so secure, so safe and sound
what else can i say?
what else can i say?
(chorus)






"What we do does not define us, what defines us is how well we rise after falling."


No comments:

Post a Comment