Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hanging Big


Todays class isnt as bad as expected. Ended up in the same class as Kah Fai and Prisca! =D I got kawan!! Yay! Now class wouldnt be as dull. So yeah, good news is that i didnt fall asleep in class today *Proud*. Ms Nalina isnt a bad lecturer but i dont know why she emphasizes words for no reason. It makes me laugh. For attention? Haha! =) Cute way Ms N. I like her, shes funny (If you hate a lecturer, you'll automatically hate the subject)




Only wrote down the introductions to the subject. Got to know the dates of the exams and assignment. Apparently, EU Law is very much like Consti. When she told me that, all i did was *Face KF* and said "SHIT!" But yeah, loads of important things to remember such as its developments and things like that.


It has been so long since i wrote any proper essays, that my writing is almost unreadable. I hate it. =( Gotta start writing alot. I love writing (Ever since i was 13- Weird huh?) I just loooove to write!!  



So anyways, we went to Gardens/Midvalley to celebrate Kylie's Birthday!


Its always like that, deciding where to eat seems to be one of the most difficult "chore" a person has to do when theyre out with their friends. Haha! But yeah, thats how we roll. We ended up with Japanese and western food. WHICH TO CHOOSE?! Theyre both equally good!

We let the birthday girl decide (The Japanese and western food was her idea too. Haha!). She chose Western food (Alexis). But everything was so costly we decided to have dessert before our meals. Oh while looking through the menu, we decided to go for Japanese food instead. So after sharing 2cakes among the 5 of us. We left for JAPANESE FOOD!!! Ninja restaurant?

Very patriotic.

We walked streets and passed cabs!!! Tip toed over drain holed cover. 2 maybe? Hehe.. Big and wide drain. Hahaha! Oh yeah, we all wore dresses (with the exception of miss aurelia. Haha!) and heels. TY wore 3 inches heels and K and i wore 2inches the other two wore flats. It was like DO(A), RE(C), MI(T), FA(K), SO(S)! (Imagine the eyes on all 5 of us. DAMN! *Faints*). Haha.. I have to admit, it was tiring walking blocks and blocks away but it was one hell of a workout. Models in practice. Lol!

Ooo! I like! Shifted shift.

But the thing we didnt know was that it closed down... Shifted. 
Blehh! Then we walked back. It was fun. Trips back are always shorter than trips going towards the designated destination the first time. 

Only two lucky camwhorers manage to camwhore with this "Ikea product?" because of their sitting positions. Haha.


We went to the mall this time. Had Delicious for dinner. Almost nothing was touched. Haha! We were so full of cakes and exercise (I guess exercising does curb your appetite). All of us ordered PASTA! Yum yum! And had one mushroom soup (I think each of us only took about 2scoops before we left).


Cam was tired from assignments so she wasnt "awake" enough to tell us the sad stories of people who cannot afford to even eat. (You should have though)- I actually kinda missed it. Haha! 

Guess who came?! Mi did! Haha! He helped finish up the dish Cam and i ordered (We shared). And the best part was, ALL OF US HAD A GREAT TIME CAMWHORING. We even camwhored outside Delicious where everybody was looking (But because it was late, there wasnt many people. Lucky us? Nah, lucky them).

Little girls in little tutus are cute!!

We left the place at about 11pm? Really quick eh? Because they had other plans. In the car we went nuts for the songs played. *Boom boom shake shake drop* Haha! One of the BEST car rides ever! Thanks Kylie! I wouldve stayed back and joined them but... I guess just not this month (Or maybe ever!). =/ Yeah, then we went back to TY's place. Had a quick stop at 7/11 though. Bought some sweet stuff. (Yeah their plan).



Too bad i cant join you guys for the after party. My loss. Shit. I will the next round though. =)

(Ill post up proper pictures as soon as they tag me in it on Facebook. I heard someone is already "high" (2am). Hahahahaha! But.. You just started... At 1am? Hhahahaha!!!)

Shiok Leng giving a thank you speech, "Thanks Aurelia LaiCammie LeeKylie Chow anLee Tee Yee for the short outing/workout/experience?/fun night. I really had tons of fun. =) I miss you guys already. Oh and not forgetting Ahmad Raimi, for joining in at about 10pm? Hahaha! And ALL the CAMWHORING sessions... I LIKE! ♥ Oh oh... One more thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS KYLIE CHOW!!! =) Hope you had as much fun as I/we did. =D Murtabak!! You know i love you. <3!"


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYLIE!

Overall, it was a great day! We should do this again some time. 

Days we can hang, big:
Merdeka, people!
Birthdays! (Mom's planing to make it big for me this year)- If she does, you guys are coming! No excuses! <3
Holliidddaaays!!! (This time at my place yeah? ;P)

This is where i got its name from.

I said i would do something about my nails right? Yeah i did, at 3am. Waited for it to dry for an hour. Turned out pretty well. I call it "Watermelon Nails minus the green". Got some compliments and is extremely happy with it. =D Gonna have to change soon though. Did it in the dark and i didnt quite wash off the last "manicure".

"Wana eat watermelon?" *Shows nails*
*Air-bite* 
"Arghh!! HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!"

My car is a female and her name is Scarlet! =D She knows i love her so she has never broken down when i am behind the wheels. =)

[Piccas to be uploaded soon!]


"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy."

No comments:

Post a Comment