Thursday, August 19, 2010

Micro Pig ♥

Im am so obsessed to this. Oh well..

HOLY CRAP!

Targets to be reached by 24 December 2010:
-Weight: lose 3 kgs
- Waist: 2 inches

So, ive been spending the last 4 hours counting my BMI (Body Mass Index) and BFP (Body Fat Percentage). Haha.. Imagine that. Lol! So yeah, found a few sites which i can do with plus what i already am doing. Ive got everything planned out.

Hoping for good news by the end of the year. That will be 18 weeks from now. Though i have also found out whats causing what im lacking... But i guess that will have to wait.

Nooow~ How do i stay motivated... -.-

Slept at 8pm. Only at 12am i woke up. Waited for an hour and a half to fall asleep but nope. I was just laying there, eyes shut, mind wandering. So i decided to eat =D Yay me. So much for watching my weight eh? Haha! But i guess its fine now since i ate 3 hours back. Haha! Bread and SOYA BEAN! I think ill stop drinking soya bean. Though~ That would be a bad idea since i dont drink milk. No, im not lactose intolerant...


I just cant take the taste and smell of any sort of dairy products especially when im full. Come to think about it, i just hate everything when im full. HAHAHA! I hate going into bakeries but i love looking at cake designs and delicious bread (Even this i cant take much. I might barf. Haha!) Funny how i LOVE ice cream and lots of other yummy stuff... Just not milk and entering bakeries. Ill window shop when it comes to bakeries. I know im weird. Haha! Id die if i was lactose intolerant. Haha!

Need new haircut! Gaaaaaah!!! .___________________.

Goodnight.

I WANT A MICRO PIG!!!




"Be willing to be uncomfortable. Be comfortable being uncomfortable. It may get tough, but it's a small price to pay for living a dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment