Monday, July 26, 2010

Yogurt Day

-Yes, thats a spoon in my mouth-

I dont know whether i told you this before but.. I spilled yogurt on my bed the other day. Holy crap, right?! Haha. Its alright ive already changed my bedsheet anyways. Oh have you seen yogurt mustache? Haha! I drank straight out from the cup and ta dah!

YOGURT MUSTACHE!!!



Ok since youve seen yogurt mustache... Let me introduce to you...

YOGURT LIPSTICK!!!



Hahaha it was fun while it lasted.

Oh and this is what happens if you sleep at 8am everyday and eat while watching movie before going to bed.

THE FRIGHTENING FATNESS, THE MONSTROUS EYEBAGS, AND THE HIDEOUS DARK CIRCLES!

-Not to mention, PIMPLES!-

Wana see a pic of the BEFORE all of the mentioned above?
There:

-I was told i look like an alien here. HAHAHA~!! I like it. Its my current dp on MSN-

Im gonna try to minus all of that one by one.. Starting from the eyes and then dealing with the frightening fatness. Oh look! Its me with cucumber eye patch cut into half! (I dont really like it covering my whole eyes, IVE GOT THINGS TO DO OK! Hehe) So yeah. Haha! Pic pic!

-See!! FAT FAT!! FEI TUT TUT!-

Oh i did mask too =D (I seriously had nothing to do that day) O.O

-Like rawr right?-

Hehe.

This reminds me.. Needa go cut my fringe. Thought of keeping it long but i look terrible. Its shittier than ever! Sex hair only suits like SOME people. Well it suits ALOT of people but me. Sad isnt it. Haha! Gonna get long bangs, like the one i had before, and highlights soon!!! >.< Excited! again.. Haha. Any colour suggestion? Ive tried red highlights and also bleached some parts of my hair. No neither of them turned out well. Only did highlights because mom wouldnt let me dye my hair red =/ Damn. And there she goes comparing me to other girls. Sigh~ Thinking of pink highlights but i dont know whether it will suit the "brown" i have on now. Oh yeah i just dyed my hair not too long ago. Hmm.. My friend suggested PURPLE this afternoon but... Im hesitating. Haha.
Planning to just highlight inside and underneath so it wont be visible till i tie my hair.. Is that even possible?! Haha! Oh well just a plan. ;D Cant wait.


"If we had our life to live over...we'll dare to make more mistakes next time."

No comments:

Post a Comment