Thursday, July 29, 2010

Im Awfully .H.U.N.G.R.Y.

*Stomach growling*
( Haha! It sounds like i just flushed the toilet bowl)
___________________________________________________

George Lopez Show S02E10
"Here goes. Remember those fairy tales, you know how the prince finds the princess and they would live happily ever after but all that crap doesnt really happen in real life well Lalo is not your dad!!" -Benny
"Here goes. Remember in those fairy tales where the evil witch was right and the handsome prince was wrong about the gay guy being his father."-George
"Does it end with the prince giving me the turkey?"- Benny

"I did everything on my list. And 3 days early too. Wana have sex?" -Angie
"We could but i dont want to fall asleep so early." -George

"I like helping people!" -Angie
"No, seriously....." -George

"What are you guys looking at? Mind your own business. I SAID MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" -George
"Theyre deaf Geroge!" -Angie

"Dad tried to help me with my homework." -George
"But i dont have that kind of time." -Max



"If you dont try, you cant fail. THAT is the biggest failure."

No comments:

Post a Comment