Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Excruciating Pleasure

The title to this post was "Excruciating Pain" but i thought "Excruciating Pleasure" sounded waaay better. Therefore, the title is a lie. Hehe. Anyways~

Went for morning walk at 8.30am. Yeah i got up late. Like really late. Lol. I was supposed to leave the house at 7 so that we can reach there by 7.30am. But yeah i guess sleeping at 5.30am doesnt help either.

I have to admit though. Walking was fun. Saw monkeys and the air was as fresh as the mountain air.. Yes. Wow. =) Loved every bit of it. Only.... Someone thinks that "crocs look-a-like" shoes would be comfortable. My dad already told me that it wasnt the right shoe to go for big/fast walk with but i didnt listen. =(

Because of that, i only managed to walk two rounds. Second round was way slower because it hurts like hell! So yeah ive got a DAMN BLISTER! Its so big it looks like its about to eat up my ENTIRE ANKLE AREA. =/ Haha! Ok i was exaggerating a little. Fine. Alot. Haha. Its just another blister added to my unattractive nauseating leg. =( I will be uploading pictures of the new blister so be ready! FIINNE! Its not that serious (i still would like you to look see look see at it) and im making a BIG DEAL out of it but HAHAHA! Yeah. Thats blogging, sometimes. =D Ive got like blisters all over my ankles, a few inches above my ankle and the back of my leg. And for that i need to thank my skates. This one hurts like hell. =(

-The newbie-

-The one next to the newbie-

-Old scars-
(Couldnt take a picture of the one above my ankle. Its not that obvious *Phew*)

Showering was the worst part. I had to lift up my leg and shower and when i eventually gave up, i looked like i was having constipation because IT BLOODY HELL BURNS! I looked like that [>_<] and i had some spasm. Like ouch. O.O Oh yeah. I went for sauna this afternoon. Haha. Fun. Feeling really clean now *Proud* Hehe. Normally people would just sit there and relax. I know this may sound weird but i kept rubbing my skin to get rid of dirt and dead skin (from the tan earlier- Didnt really "molt" properly the last time. Haha!). Tbh i actually do that all the time. Even in steam baths. So yeah everything is gone now. Im as clean as a ___insert something clean_____. Showering was painful. Its still a little sticky and cold and wet and disgusting oh and not forgetting, PAINFUL. Oh if you have had piercings, ive got a question. The piercing on my left ear is still excreting interstitial fluid which is damn gross and just two days back it started bleeding. What does it mean? Infection? What am i suppose to do? Hmm ill give it two more weeks if i cant solve it then ill go back to the shop. =/ Im having fruits for dinner!! Plan successful!!! *Feeling proud once again* -Looks yummy and healthy eh? No? Oh well atleast i think it does, YUM YUM!!!-

Time for dance class now. Might write a new post later ;P Dance dance. Last class for paso doble today. SHOES!! >.< -Ok this belongs to my sis but mine looks exactly the same. Difference is i didnt take a pic of it-

Oh ive got something to show you... Its really funny and i look like crap but whatever. Haha! I edited my picture and id like to ask whether you guys think it looks edited or not. Hahaha. Dont laugh to hard though. Dont want you hurt. Hehe. There is goes:-

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I know right!-



-RAAAWR *Eats necklace*-

<3

"Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear"

No comments:

Post a Comment