Monday, July 26, 2010

Today

-Yes ive gained alot of weight. It will all be gone. By end of this month. No worries-
Played monopoly in college today. =)
Lost. Ended with only 1,665 monopoly money. Even if i did include my properties, id still lose. =(
Winner: Ms Lai
Runner Up: Ms Lee
2nd Runner Up: Mr Ahmad
Next: Table tennis! =D I hope. Lol.

Ms Lee will be going back to Seremban soon. Damn. =/
WHAT TO DO?! WHAT TO DO?!

Ra ra ra ah ah..
Ro ma ro ma ma..
Ga ga uh la la..

Do you know?!!??!
-Crunchies cost RM 3.26 excluding tax?!
-Double Chocolate Chipsmore are yummmms and cheaper than Crunchies
-Champagne grapes are YUMMY!
-The plum im about to eat looks like poop.






Gonna be having dinner with me, myself and i.
Having fruits for dinner! I so need to go on a diet.
Put on like 5kgs in the past month. O.O
Going on a healthier diet from today onwards.
Haha. I neeeeed to.

Went to Giant a while back. EVERYTHING there looks soooo TEMPTING.
They we all screaming for me.
Inviting me to grab a bite out of each and everyone of them.
Will power baby. Haha. I didnt have any.

Ok i lied. I bought Crunchies and Chipsmore.

I have the sudden urge to go to Pasar Malam.
Miss how people would react. HAHAHAHA!

"Wah! Zhi Ke Liang Ke Ren Si Fei Che De" (Excuse my pin yin)
Made me laugh like theres no tomorrow.
Even till today that thought still tickles me all over. Haha. =)

Its weird how i dont have a dressing table. =/

Love how one word can change so many things
E.g.:
This is shit!
This is the shit!

See the difference? Haha! >.<

Back to dinner. Ciao. Loves.


"What doesnt kill me, only makes me stronger"

No comments:

Post a Comment