Friday, July 30, 2010

It Got Worst

Gaaahhhh this morning i went to the temple... Got a red dot on my head =D

See see!!! I forgot to wipe it off. Went to my dads office and everyone was looking at me like ive got something on my face.. No wait, i do.
 -He mended my shoes... He is awesome! Though some nails are a little off the top. Haha. Looks brand new!-

This was when i first got it.

This is what it looked like today.

Maybe a plaster isnt really the best thing.

Eww right? This is what it looks like now. The colour and everything.

So what happened was, i put a plaster thinking "Atleast it wouldnt hurt now." not thinking "Hey you might have sticked it ON the blister itself!" And... God, i really did stick it on my blister.. How smart of me eh? Haha. Hmm.. Took it off when i was in the temple but the skin had to stick to the plaster. So i just pulled it out sooooo hard the skin was stuck onto the plaster and well... (as seen in picture) i teared. Hahahahaha. Plus you know how smokey temples can be... So a mixture of both= I was crying. Hahaha. It does hurt... Until now. Did put some chinese medication (Coconut Oil) on when i got home.

Oh do you know how many fly tried standing there... Theyre sooo attracted to  flesh wound. Like i said, i was never gonna ignore anything anymore. So, i looked and saw that little ba$tard sucking onto it and then i shook my leg (in the temple- Almost jumping) so that no flies can lay their filthy little eggs there. =D It looks like the "infections" ive been google-ing about right now. Lol. The pictures are not that clear (Taken by phone). The picture below is taken by my broken but usable camera just 30mins ago. =)

I know its tiny. Haha.. But it burrrrns.

Shiokey's got another boo boo on her thumb, middle finger and baby finger.

Anyways, enough of the grossness (Unless what you think is coming up next is gross that is). I got my nails done... DO NOT ZOOM if you dont want to hurt your eyes. (Trust me)

I just did it. My way of putting on nail polish= Slap it on and get rid of the excess on my fingers when im showering (MUCH easier). Oh red lipstick ftw! Makes me look old but I LIKE!

I WAS BORED...

I forgot what i wanted to say.... Ill update later. *Stomach ache* Later! (I WILL)



"I need some T to the fourth power of Y." -Just incase youre wondering, i got this from "Not Another Teen Movie" and it actually means "I need some time to talk to you".

No comments:

Post a Comment