Saturday, July 24, 2010

Boo

What have i been doing? Havent been checking my blog or even updating it.. Haha! Well, busy doing nothing. Fawesome isnt it?


Okay, so that short break wasn't much of a break. Went to Malacca for lunch then moved on to Johor. Then to Singapore and into Indonesia sea. Sleeping the whole way with about 40, 40 year old and above aunty and uncles in the bus. Haha. Went on a cruise which was totally awesome and humongous but unfortunately it is all being recorded down. So no pictures were taken. Haha. And then we worked our way back. It was a SHORT trip... Like... 3days 2nights. Haha. =D The only thing i hated was that there was totally no line there. Only good enough to receive welcome messages from Singapore and Indonesia. Id describe the whole trip to you but you wouldnt enjoy it. Haha. And i found out that im not the only crazy one there. There are some whos worst. Lol. Keeps me entertained. =)

*A suite on the cruise cost more than RM6000. Fuck me.

Danced on stage with my dad for the first time. Made me laugh till i went back with a stitch. It was fun. How can anyone not love jive right? <3



So yeah,
I find it funny how each time i go out with my parents, atleast one of them will play cupid (Conversation made simple):


Aunty/Uncle: Are you single?
Me: Yeah.
Aunty/Uncle: Are you sure?!
Me: Yeah im very sure. *Smiles*
Aunty/Uncle>Mom: Your daughter is single?!
Mom: *Hesitatingly answers* Yes *Looks at me* She is.
Aunty/Uncle: How old are you?
Me: 20.
Anty/Uncle: Ive got a son. Hes _age_. Would you like to meet him?
*Mom looks at me with a grin*
Me: Erh, no its fine. Im not looking. *Laughs*
*Everybody laughs*

The last time i went to Redang with my parents, one of the uncle wanted to introduce me to his 25 year old son whos apparently very smart and handsome in many ways. Haha. Yeah and this time, the aunty wanted to introduce me to her 23 year old son whos really into his car and stuff. Lol.


I dont get sea sick or wtv bus sick or shits but up to this point i still have that odd feeling. Like im being cradled by my bed or even better, my house.


Been reading a book "How to knit a wild bikini". Only half way there. Its a book you cannot let go off.. Its really good! I mean, like, i like descriptive novels. Enjoy putting myself in their positions. Haha. Its like ive got nothing better to do. Well its either reading or watching movies. I pick reading. I know its so not me to read but yeah. Its been a while. =)

"Life is a series of commas, not periods" -Matthew McConaughney.

Before i left i downloaded tons of songs from Nick to Disney to Cartoon Network and their themes. Haha. Been looking for "On the Other Side" by Macy Gray and "Jungle Bells" by the Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo and Dexter. If you find it, let me know k? Thanks a bunch. <3

Oh i find this song really....
(Might have posted it before so sue me)


There is something that I see
In the way you look at me
There's a smile, there's a truth in your eyes

But an unexpected way
On this unexpected day
Could it mean this is where I belong
It is you I have loved all along

It's no more mystery
It is finally clear to me
You're the home my heart searched for so long
And it is you I have loved all along

There were times I ran to hide
Afraid to show the other side
Alone in the night without you

But now I know just who you are
And I know you hold my heart
Finally this is where I belong
It is you I have loved all along

It's no more mystery
It is finally clear to me
You're the home my heart searched for so long
And it is you I have loved all along

Over and over
I'm filled with emotion
Your love, it rushes through my veins

And I am filled
With the sweetest devotion
As I, I look into your perfect face

It's no more mystery
It is finally clear to me
You're the home my heart searched for so long
And it is you I have loved
It is you I have loved
It is you I have loved all along


Familiar?

-It Is You (I Have Loved)- Dana Glover: Shrek


Why am i still being compared to another?

-This picture is screaming "Paint me". Damn thats tempting!-

I despise being compared to another. I have my own good points and she has her own. I have my bad points and so does she. What is there to compare? So what if i have similar interest as another? Everyone does.

Ive gotten over the fact that what i like may be the same as a whole lot of people. Why? There is no ONE THING in this world which only one person likes/ have interest in. Try me. Want to compare who is better looking? Why? Want to compare who does what better? Who has better grades?

Whats the point?




"A visionary sees light in the dark."

No comments:

Post a Comment