Thursday, July 8, 2010

Beautiful Nightmare



I have said it once.
I'm gonna say it again,

"I kind of hate how we are so alike, from what we think to what we do. It kind of annoys me."

1. Similar pictures.
2. What i think, she says.
3. What i plan/do, ends up on her page.

(The best part it, i get accused for copying when i post it up after her)
Goddamnit.

Should i embrace this wonderful moment where i have found someone who has almost the same brain as i do or should i just say "fuck it" and just post up what i want and when i want?
I pick #2. Hella yeah.




I belive...

Everybody lies.
Everybody is a racist.
Everybody has a choice.
Everything has a reason.

So,

Don't tell me you don't lie,
Don't tell me you are not a racist,
Don't tell me you don't have a choice,
Don't tell me that there is no reason for some things to happen.



*You know me too well.. I enjoy sitting on the fence.* Haha.

Remember i told you my room was super clean and shit. Its back. The mess monster is back. =( There goes. Clean up tomorrow since i have got NOTHING BETTER to do -.-

OooOoo!!! Eclipse tomorrow! Cant wait! Eeee!!!
I don't think it's the movie i can't wait to watch but it's more of leaving the house and socializing once again. Haha! ;P

~You cant see me, John Cena.

The art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity.


"I always lie.. and that's the truth.
I always tell the truth.. and that's the lie."
Hahaha. You gotta love this one.



-Shiok

No comments:

Post a Comment