Thursday, July 29, 2010

To Know Me

Morning! This time I feel a whole lot less forgetful.
AI.......

Got my water up! =D Atleast i would not have to BUMP into Mr Cockroach again. Haha. When i say BUMP i really mean BUMP. It has this aura around it which really does take effect on many and i am one of them. Lol.


TA-DAH!

-My favourite-
-Yes, a glass bottle-

-Well, it is MUCH better than using plastic bottles-

Water does ALOT of good to us, humans. *Starts yapping about the advantages of drinking water... Warm water* Also, it helps blurs pictures! Therefore, looking better.

Take a look at these before and after pictures.

-Before-
-After: Magnified and blur-er-
Hahahahaha! Ok that was by far the lamest thing to say. EVER. EVERRR.... In history. Funny how one thing can be played with so much.



So i was talking to my friend about acting. Ok, maybe not. We were talking about sports.

S: Do you like watching football?
SL:  Id love it if i knew what on earth is one (who is in some position) supposed to do but i prefer wrestling. 
S: But its a totally different thing.

SL: No. Both require an amount of acting. Yes? 
S: Nope. Football requires less acting. Haha.

-Football field. Thought of putting some football players picture but i was afraid you might get too distracted that you wont continue reading (Continue to get to know me) Lol.-

-Was joking. There you go-
-If this however is football, i dont mind watching.-
-Did you watch a video of naked guys playing football on Facebook? It was titled "How to get girls to watch football" Lol. This picture just reminded me of it.-
-My fav. Mr JOHN CENA in action! In air too-
(No, i dont watch wrestling to check out their overbuilt bodies... Well now that i mention, maybe thats one of the many reasons... Just ONE of the reasons. Lol). Which do YOU like better? =O

Did i tell yall about how much i love John Cena coz of his sense of humour and him being a totally awesome entertainer? Haha. Go figure.

-His beautiful family: John Cena himself, his wife and both his daughters. =)-

Myself:

-They get to wear pretty dresses?! Mann! One day ill post what i wear to school. From my school uniform to my PE clothes. Youre not gonna like it. Esp the ones they just designed.-
I played a little netball in high school (Basketball's too rough- Each time i played, i get hit in the face- FYI, i have only played with my sister. It was the BEST FACEPALM experience from another, EVER. She has given me a good reason not to join any interclass games for b.ball.).

-
-Just like that... Minus the glove and imagine a palm not fist flying directly to your face. Imagine how much that hurts.-

Anyways, the position i liked best was "center" coz it seems to be the easiest. Haha. And i like playing defense. But yeah, being center has its advantages. First, you get to cross to your opponents side and stuff. Secondly, the only place you cant enter is the D shaped thing. Simple eh? Only thing is, you need to have stamina and well you gotta be tall or atleast be able to jump high enough. Haha.

-I dont like positions which has "G" in the beginning. (Only applies in netball) Haha.- 

I was never really into cheer leading (Been asked to join them since like form 1 till form 3). Why only until form 3? Because thats when i started getting fat. Lol. Melissa Campbell (Yeah, the actress) was there in the same sport house and a whole lot more. Dont know why i never really liked it. Though i think their formation and dances are totally awesome.

-Whoop!-


Oh well, I chose running long distance (I cant run short distance to save my life- Ill die and you wouldnt want a dead body out in the field, would you? Ran 100m once, got 4th. Guess how many was running? 5. -.-) and long jumps (I suck at this.. The only reason why they accepted me was because they didnt have enough participants *Sigh*) and.. Erh marching (Form 1 and Form 5). My last year in school and they didnt let me run.. WHY!? Because some a$$hole b1tch told the teachers that i cant run (Hey ive gotten first in Form 1 and top 3 in the following years. Only rested in form 4- I took 2months of training after classes until 6pm at the damn field in Form 5 after i got a yes!).

-Love the view. Wish i could run again-

-For some weird reason, this reminds me of the third day of interact conference. LOL! All you would see are a couple of heads (I always sit behind) and chairs. Why? Everyone else is lying. I remember how i went for this one conference and met a guy, KK. by dare and got close to him and his gang. Haha. Kinda miss those days. J too. =) And how A was always getting in trouble. By the last talk by some dude, J #2 fell asleep then A and J #1 put pen into his mouth. HAHA!- Wish my parents would chair another.. The last time they did it, no one fell asleep. Imagine THAT!-
I apologize for bragging so much but OMG! She totally ruined it for me... I just wanted another trophy. *Puppy eyes* It was my last year there and it was her 2nd last. The teacher actually felt bad for me and let me be the lead's "side kick" (Joking i dont know what is it called- The one who dresses up and holds the board which says random stuff) in marching instead. Haha. Gosh. The costumes i had to put on was unimaginable, humiliating but sexy. HAHA. But- Anywho, it was alright.

Want to know what the best part is...?
 That girl, she got last (Its only 1.5km run around the field.. Hello?!) Hahaha!
I didnt mean to laugh... It just tickles me inside.. Honest. =)




Remember how i wanted the Patrick jacket? I dont want it anymore... It seems so impossible to find. Haha... Ive got a different aim now. (However, if i ever find the Patrick jacket, Id get hold of it. LOL!)
-There it is~-

Oh and my new aim would be *Drum rolls*
-This length is fine but  not the material. It reminds me of a garbage bag.-
-This materil. Most def.-

-Or this!-
Im actually looking for a short leather or thick polyester black jacket. Haha. Hard to find that here. =S Or maybe i have just been entering all the wrong shops. 

Got myself a cute skirt the other day =D A little long but atleast it will do some good for my legs and vagina. Haha. Ok, not funny. *Uh-Hurm*


-Pretty cute eh? Sorry about the lighting.-


I had an idea a while back. Cammie and i wanted to print shirt but it is kinda expensive as compared to what i have found. Printing a T would cost about RM16 plus a T would cost about RM10-15? So the whole thing would cost about... RM30? I thought of doing what my high school bestie did which is to paint it on. Plus hey, your own design. =D She used fabric dye. Still looking for it though. Damn. =/ Its haaaard to find (Especially when youre stuck home. Haha). You get a bottle and a T and just slap on your design/doodles. Good idea eh? Couldnt post this earlier. We thought of surprising the other 3 by making one for each of them but... They found out. So here it is. =) Haha.

Examples: Click Me To Reach Ain's Blog If youre interested in the items, i doubt shes still selling it though. =/ Sorry? Maybe you can try messaging her. =)



"If you find it what you see, dont look at it. Youve got a goddamn choice."

No comments:

Post a Comment