Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Few Of My "Wants"

Thanks. =)


Navel piercings... and not being able to dance would be my most recent nightmare in the day.


-Oh the beauty-

3 WHOLE MONTHS?! *Sobs* Well atleast im sure about something now. I have to give myself a few more years to think about getting one... Hahaha! 


-*Envy* But i can wait-
-This would be my first (after the one they use to pierce ofcourse) if i ever get one.-


The manly woman... Gosh! Thinking about her seriously brings back memories of my last piercing. Tried talking to her so that i could not think about the pain so much. She ignored. Ok shes working and she doesnt want to do anything to hurt her customer. At one point i had to guess whether she was a male or female. Lols. 


By the time i was done and paying i asked her questions about getting tattoos. My question must have irritated her. I mean like... It was funny... I swear. My friend and i were laughing.. She never smiled. She just deep glared  us. Oh well, were awesome in different ways.


And yeah, If.
___________________________________________________


Oh well... 

Tragus piercings are pretty too. But i heard it hurts ALOT (Never getting one- until i find my guts that is). My high school bestie, C, has her ears pierced too. Like the whole ear including her tragus. She has no more space to get another on her ear. Lol. She did her nose too. And tongue (She told her mom that she was eating sweet each time her mom asks her about something black in her mouth) Haha. Shes totally awesome. Lmao. She did her belly button too. It all turned out well. Haha. Kinda miss her now. =( C oh C why do you have to be in Switzerland. =( 


-This is how she wears it-


Tattoos are AWESOME! 
I personally like star tattoos somewhere around the ankle best (Oh! It can cover my scars too!). My friend did his whole back for only RM200+ and it turned out beautiful! Though, he himself agrees that its a little offensive towards Christians. Apparently its best not to get a tattoo anywhere around the waist. Coz it will look horrible after giving birth. Lol.

-This is just perfect. Imagine it above your ankle like... Screw it.. See next picture.-

-Somewhere here =D Oh please ignore my ugly feet (Blame the skates) Hehe. This reminds me, i need to get my nails done!!!! TOMORROW it is!!-

-My 2nd favourite kind of tattoo, I waaaant!-


-Found this. Kinda pity her.-
__________________________________________________


Time for bed! Goodnight. Hopefully ill be able to sleep early today. *Crosses fingers* If i cant, ill just have to watch another episode of "George Lopez Show"!!!! Hehe. Gotta get up in 5 hours. Its the 15th day of the month according to the chinese calendar. So yeah. Have to follow my parents to the temple (I dont usually do it but my mom thinks its better than me rotting and growing mushrooms at home.. In my room) and maybe go vegetarian for a day (That i dont mind, ill just eat more vege, get more fibre, and lose more weight!) Haha. Yes, its unhealthy but... I have to. 


-Just deep enough to see chorals and some pretty fishes-


Might be going for a diving course (Not very deep, only 20-30ft) in Pulau Sibu early next month. Its a 3day thing. Only RM300 for food and transportation! Imagine that! (Also for Pulau Redang). Getting the license however is expensive. Hehe? About... RM1,000 plus? Ok if i go ill update you guys on how everything went.

Goodnight love.
Sweet dreams. 



"Tell me your flaws and Ill tell you that those arent yours flaws. Instead, those are things that makes you special"

No comments:

Post a Comment