Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Uniquely Alike

I saw this on one of my friends page and it looked kinda fun.
Turn 5 words into a story. =D

Oh and...



Also, did you know that...




Oh ive got this game i dont know what is it called but you need two or more people to play it. Well more like "game" and "play". Haha. I dont know why but i like stuff like that.

Ill post up the rules as soon as i get my phone to work again. It went all bitchy on me. ='( They say its time to get a new one. Yeah i want to but ive had this phone ever since i was 16 and i despise touch screen phones =/ Its hard to find good phones minus touch screen. Hmm... I like slide phones too. *PUSH UP* ;)

Hahaha so i got bored. I made some collages. First of myself (Damn!) and then followed by my bestie (Hope she likes it- All her facebook profile pictures. Hehe) and the of both of us (Taken from ages ago). So yeah i compiled everything together =D If you wana see, SCROLL DOWN! Or CLICK ON IMAGE!!! XD






Random question:
Do you like songs like (a few examples)...:
-Daft Punk: Technologic
-Enur: Calabria
-Daddy Yankee: Gasolina

Do you? I really like it. Like REALLY REALLY like it.
If you do like it, do intro some nice ones to me. Hehe.

Thank you!! <3


"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment