Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yogi Bear

Id only rate it 2 out of 5 (One markah kesian). I mean like seriously.. This movie is definitely not meant for anyone above the age of 15. God!

Absolutely love the way he says "Picnic Basket" though. =)

The movie was... Hahaha.. Slow and i dont know. I just didnt feel anything. I nearly danced on the seat while watching Burlesque (No, i cant dance.. But heck, i still would have if everyone in the cinema did it or if the cinema is empty) and i nearly laughed my guts out in Green Hornet. I nearly died from looking at the hot guys in Faster. My eyeballs nearly fell out from watching Yogi Bear. I mean.. It isnt THAT bad..

Its just bad.


Like i said before, im NEVER EVER EVER(!) going to watch cartoons in the cinema EVER again. =) Unless its as good as Tangled or Princess and the Frog or yeah... You get the point.


I have to admit though, some parts of the movie was pretty hilarious. =) SOME... Like.. 2(?) 3(?) parts. Yeah. The movie may be bad but bored i was not. Haha! The company was great. I guess thats the only thing good about the movie. Pfft. Fail.

Pascal! I loike! =)

Boo Boo is just too adorable and he makes sense most of the time. =) And Yogi, smart. For a bear.


The show was so bad, i nearly thought the guy, Ranger Smith (Tom Cavanagh), was super hot. Oh God, well to me hes just "not bad looking" super hot... Not so much. Haha.


(I like rubbered face guys. I think its spilling with sexiness. Haha! Dont you think so too?!)


Oh, i like the actress, she acted in one of the Scary Movies. =) Oh you know, Anna Faris? Haha.. She made me laugh to no end in Scary movie. Haha! Yeah, shes good.. But in this movie, shes just... A pretty normal girl who uses bird shit and spit to write on tree barks. Awesome aint it? ;D


Wow i just noticed that Justin Timberlake was the man behind Boo Boo's character. Haha.

Anyhoots. Ahh!!! Im not feeling well.. WTF right? I was alright and now, *Cough cough* =/ Oh and flu too. Siigh. Dont you just hate it when every part of almost everything hurts? Well, no. HAHAHAHA!! Its just my throat and nose. Damn them! NO NO! I love them. Sigh. I just cant make up my mind. D= For now, it would be awesome if i would just stop coughing and sneezing like hell...

Who on earth is talking about me?! =@! No, talk more. Haha! I like! ;D

Thats all, folks! (Thats how Yogi bear started)
With road runner. Hehe.. Ahh!! I miss that show so much! =)
Much <3
xx



"If you live to be a 100 years old, i want to live till 99 so i wont have to live a day without you but i dont want you to be alone so im willing to live up to a 101 for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment