Saturday, February 5, 2011

Plus 8, baby!

Well... I was so bored i would have literally ran to Riana Green and jump from the 26th floor.. Hahaha! Jokes! =P I would never do that! =S

But yeah, went for class. =) Had an awesome... Erm.. "Dinner"? I dont even know what to call it. Haha! Had the nice view of Curve and found secret ways to get back to class. Hehehehe! Ill tell you guys about the class as soon as im done with my first project.. Its kinda sucky now.. Yeah. Its bad. Haha.

I do have the intention to make a better 2nd and 3rd one though. Watch me! Hah! =P Anyhoots. Im happy today. =) Although i went back to Uptown and tried on the dress which i could not fit into and get all disappointed.. =/ Well, people, if you like dresses with a furry top thinggy and a totally awesome bottom and youre XS, do visit them.. Amos. It only cost RM 29.90. Dirt cheap and beautiful.

I sometimes hate being giant sized... Ill cut down after new year. Definitely. Fatty bom bom. =) Haha.. =P I want to get that dress so badly!!! Though my mom thinks it doesnt look a tad bit classy but I WANT IT SOOO BADLY!! Not as badly as the jumpsuit in Kitschen though. =D So greeeedy~ Hehe... The day i get that totally awesome jumpsuit, is the day im getting my leather/biker jacket. Oh yeah!

SEXY!

Hmm.. I dont know whats wrong with me.. I keep sending wrong messages to wrong people.. Must have a little too much on my mind lately. =S So paiseh. HAHAHAHA!! Oh well, at least there isnt anything too personal. And omg! Im sooo broke!! =( Remember how my money turned into receipts? Yeah.... Its still the same with a little bit of ka chings. Anyways.. Less crap more pictures! =D

Just a little somethin somethin to get you started with... Thats me in the sun shade cover. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA! I feel like a Pope. Hell yeah! Hahaha! Shall we compare? =P



Damn i look bad there... Ok ok... Dinner dinner.. Hahaha.

I keep going out of topic! =S Focus Shiok Leng, focus!

So we went to Plus 8 for dinner. =) Whazzaaa!


Yummeehh!! I ordered the best of the best.. By far the MOST fattening thing on the menu. *I think*

But heck. Hahaha! Lets see... We started with... Yee Sang! =D Dammn!! My 2nd yee sang this year... =O Waiting for my 3rd? Hheehehehe... *Anticipates*


The camera man is baaddd at this.. Ok ok.. Fine thats why hes just a waiter and not a camera man.. Fiiineee..


This is my eldest sister's meal. =) I didnt actually find out what is it called.. But yeah.. Looks good. =) No no~ I didnt try any. =D


This is Chloe's. =) Bolognaise. =) Looks good? Taste even better. Haha.


My oh so yummy spaghetti. Yes, i forgot what is it called too.. Bacon cream spaghetti? Ahh.. I dont know. =/ Haha! But its good! And inexpensive... 

Imagine me picking the meat out of the spaghetti. Pathetic i know.. 

My dear Mr Will Power stands by me... Always! The day he decides to leave me, is the day i screw this new diet up.. =/ I should be happy doing this.... And because i am, im still holding on to it.. If im not.. Nom nom nom.. EVERYTHING up.

But yeah you should go there.. Bring me along? Tee hee! =P


Oh!!! Not only their food there is YUMMILICIOUS, the enviroment is oh so serene! =) I just love it ok. Its like a bar, chinese restaurant and pretty much another place to hang out. Amazing? Thought so.


Pretty isnt it?

This made me melt all over and made me want to pick up my violin once again... =) She played beautifully... The singers voice is sweet and the pianist, ohhh~ Uh huh~ Yeahh... Haha! =) He sings well too. 


I cant believe ive never thought of going to Plus 8 earlier... =/ Lets go one day! I nak i nak! =) We shall hang there till late... They serve awesome drinks too if you want.. I can accompany/watch you drink till youre too drunk to drive. 

Oh you know who im talking about. ;D I miss you by the way.. Come back! We shall go there together one day ok? =) Yes Silly! YOU! =) Ive got shitloads of things to tell you and you owe me stories! Haha.

Well, OMG! Ive caught up to the right date! *Proud!* You will be reading more soon. =) Much <3
xx



“Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.”

No comments:

Post a Comment