Thursday, February 3, 2011

Reunion Dinner Pt 2

I know it isnt much but it means so much. =) Sometimes you cant look at things on just the surface but its contents too. =D

On a less... Or more... Serious note, Im probably kiling myself. My eyes are red. Crap. Check this:


Jokes. I mean the white part. =/ Its so red, even im afraid. =( Ahh!! I need some rest! But its Chinese New Year! And!! Im not tired.. My eyes may be.. But im definitely not... Haha?

Anyhoots!

Yeah, the dinner we had on the first day of Chinese New Year... With my lovelies! Hehe. <3

All dishes.

Duckie.

Im not sure what is this called but.. Its freaking costly and it was just enough for 4 pax.

The greens!

My moms specially made soy sauce.

Chu kan... Not too sure what is it called in english.

Acat? (No idea how to spell this...)

My all time favourite steamed chicken.

To prevent/reduce cholesterol vege planted by my grandma. =)

This is the expensive thinggy... Outside the pumpkin "bowl"

My other all time favourite.. Soya bean.

I know its weird but... I will like it better if i ate chicken and drank soya bean together.. Haha! Alot of people i know cant take it... Too.. Chai? Jelak? Too.. Erm.... Yeah, jelak. Hahaha!

Unfortunately for me...
This was my meal for the night...


What a healthy way to start the new year right? =) Thought so.. BUT! We (My dad, sis and i) share this whole bottle of red wine. Yes, its pretty young. Only 4 years old. But it was spicy, dry, and has super awesome after effect. Hahaha! Must be because it has been a while since i had some. Hehe. I felt the "kick" as soon as i finished the last bit of the wine. Haha. Woohoo~ *High* 

Yes, i was pretty high while watching Social Network with my sister. Hahaha! I couldnt even stitch my own pants... HAHAHAHA! How embarrassing.


The South Australian red wine we had. =)

The empty pumpkin "shell". Hahaha! Yes, i played with it. Dig dig dig~
Pocahontas: 
Dig and dig and dig and diggety
Dig and dig and dig and diggety-dig!

Snow White:
We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig from early morn till night
We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig up everything in sight
We dig up diamonds by the score
A thousand rubies, sometimes more
But we don't know what we dig 'em for
We dig dig dig a-dig dig 



Hahaha! The first two things which popped into my head. Hahaha! =P

SO FULL! =D Weeeeee~ 
Satisfied? Noo!! Mandarin orange!!!! Nom nom nom! Happy. =P 
Now, im satisfied! Hehehehe. 

Hey hey! Hold on! Thats not the end alright!!! Theres more! Oh you know.... The camwhoring and stuff. (Dad isnt in the picture because he was topless... Thats the reason why he isnt in a whole lot of my pictures) 

Oh you know her... =) 

I took a bite or should i say i left my teeth mark on the pumpkin head. Hehehehe! 

I look so funny here i crack myself up. HAHAHAHA!

Must. Resist. Temptation!

Thank God for my boyfriend, Mr. Will Power, i held on to my no meat diet. ;D I love you, Will! <3
I love her. =)

Weeeeee!!! =D I like! Just like some old spoilt brush. Haha! Yes, thats my hair. =D

See that goggles around my eyes? Yeah, i felt the heat. Hahaha!! 

This is what happens.... Thats why i dont drink when im out... I get pretty red. Haha! 
Ps: It only happens when i drink red wine... Not so much when i drink beer though. HAHA. 

Caseyy!!! I ate your chocolate!!! Hahaha! Its really yummy! Thank you so much! Funniest part was i only noticed there were 5 flavours much later... Haha! I like "lait" best. =D



Caaaaseeeyy!!! i miss youu... =( And ofcourse i miss dear little Silly too. ='( Come back everyone.. Or ill go insane!

No wait.....


I already am. Haha!

Oh oh! New look.. What think you. HAHA! I actually liked this look yesterday.. But now, it looks pretty normal to me. =/ Plus, it looks bad with my pyjamas. Haha!


Hmm.... Ive still got another 2 more post before im done catch up with my procrastination on blogging. Hahaa! Not to mention my coursework!! Due end of this month!! When to start? =/ Help?

Because procrastinating.. Sounds a whole lot like a big truck filled with cotton candies, sweets, chocolate and tons of fun at the moment. D=

Hehe.. =P
Oh well, youll be hearing from me soon.
xx





"Every parting gives a foretaste of death, every reunion a hint of the resurrection."

No comments:

Post a Comment